First Post
Ok, here is how the vote went:

Control: Janos, Bugbear, Serpenteye, Lichtenhart, Kalanyr

Writing: Sollir, Forsaken One, Mr. Draco, William, Venus, Inez

Control and Writing: Creamsteak

William Ronald

Explorer
Hi, Edena:

Planning to hit the hay after a very LONG night of gaming and catching up with friends.

I think a form of control and writing will work, though I think maybe it might be wise to do a little more recruiting, as I have mentioned in the main IR thread. The more, the merrier. I think as this IR has begun suddenly, it might be fair to give others a chance to join in. (The debate on issues can continue, and we are all having fun.)

I can see several of the characters becoming leaders. However, at the present, their influence is still in its infancy.

Regardless of your decision, Edena, I will stand by it and stand by you.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I request that we stick with writing only, for the next week IRL.
I need time to consider things.

Can those of you who are favoring control wait for this week? Not drop out of the IR? (especially, this is to you, Serpenteye, Bugbear.)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Okay, one more post before I visit the Land of Nod.:D

I agree that we should continue writing for at least one more week as well. In game, I think this will reflect that the ideas that lead to the Industrial Revolution in our own world took time to develop. There are also the issues of commitment to an IR and recruitment of players. (There are some old IR players whom I would love to see as participants in the game.)

Edena, take whatever time YOU need to consider things.

If any of us can be of help to Edena, whether it is by offering resources to him or in other ways, I suggest that we do so. The more we work together, the greater I believe will be our mutual enjoyment.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Yup, I'm all for a mixture of writing and control. So I'll be hanging round. Can we try not to go so fast this time round ? I have school and sleep when most of you seem to fill up 400+ posts.

Serpenteye

First Post
Rambling Thoughts

Drop out? I'd never even consider it. This is fun, even if also I find it somewhat confusing, especially the pacing of events. I'm more than a litte bit insecure about my lacking knowledge of economics and there is only so much I can write about it without repeating myself ( I find that I have already begun to do so, which is frustrating for me). I like to be entertaining and find myself getting boring. Since I'm not sure of what can be done even in that limited role the PCs are in now I cannot really act at all, which may have been the point. Nevertheless, as I get used to the way the game is played I will likely be able to become a better player, even within these limited parameters.

edit: Well, it seems things have changed, nevermind this post. ;)

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
William Ronald said:
We still have room for more players. So, feel free to stop by (IR) What Would You Write?

My 1600th post!!

Congratulations, WR. :D I hope you take no offence to my PRing RPing. I've been trying to step away from the behavioral patterns of the old God Emperor, though I find it surprisingly difficult. Aah
, well, this is fun, though, don't you agree?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases