(ot) Toronto Get Together!

Acmite

First Post
Checking In

Kitchener-Waterloo. So, I'm actually closer to you than I am to Toronto.

Have you ever been to the Renaissance Faire in Milton? I would think so, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Is this a continuance of the aborted Ad Astra post?

I'm all for a get together!

I'm from nowhere near Canada, but I wish all of you the best of luck getting together and playing! I know all of us down in Chicago had an absolute blast. Heck, some of us got together a second time to finish up some stuff!

William Ronald

Explorer
The gathering in Chicago was fun. If you need any help, ask.

My advice is to try to get a feel of how many people you might have and try to get a good location. On the old boards, we also arranged for transportation.

A good rule is not to try to do everything yourself.

Good luck from your fellow EN Boarders in the Windy City!!

Red Baron

First Post
London calling...

...so I'm not that far either.

I know of at least a dozen who frequent these boards and are scattered between here and TO, and probably there are lots more I'm not aware of.

Last edited:

Chroma

Explorer
Don't mind the oily black clouds...

...I'm from Hamilton...

I'd be interested in a wee meeting... I've never met anyone I've met on the internet in the flesh.

A2Z

Explorer
Hmmm. I'm in Windsor. Toronto's almost as far from me as the Chicago get together was. Maybe I could pull it off though.

Amrynn Moonshadow

First Post
hailing from the capitol . . .

I also haven't met anyone in real life that I know (or semi-know) on the internet. I'm not too far, and i'd like to participate as well. (if the wife will let me . . . damn priestesses of lovitar . . . and their whips)

Attachments

• 2C37870D-C125-466C-A139-97A4E092A788.jpeg
    2C37870D-C125-466C-A139-97A4E092A788.jpeg
    511.6 KB · Views: 98

Remove ads