(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 0 - The Sending of the Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
Mr. Draco said:
john brown, you have it right, but my armies have been marching and are now near the uleks.

Actually, John Brown, you have it wrong. Edena allowed the legions of Kas to march over the Crystalmists into Keoland. They never whent anywhere near Ket.

Forrester
I will gladly send an ambassador to the UC of Toril. I cannot attend in person since I have important matters to see to on Oerth.

Last edited:

JohnBrown

First Post
Serpenteye... and Forrester

Serpenteye,

Thanks, for the info. No harm, no foul :)

Forrester,

The Empire of Iuz will also send an envoy.

Last edited:

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Re: Re: Gnomeworks, Serpenteye

Serpenteye said:

The Undead are the least of our worries. They do not need to breath after all so they can walk to Aerdi on the ocean floor. As for the rest, we both have quite siceable navies and merchantmarines. The Dark Union transfers most of its ships to the sea of Gearnat. the crossing from Pomarj to Onnvall or Ahlissa won't take much time with our mind controlled druids bringing favorable winds. If our ships travel in convoys they should be safe from enemy raids.

Very well, I will use the ships of the Imperial Navy and, if neccessary from the sea holds to ferry kas and his troops across. I shall arrange for them to travel to highport, where they can disembark. Highport is the only port which has the capacity to handle that many ships. Where do you want me to take them? Pyrmp, on Relmor Bay?

[occ: well, I need to get some sleep. I'll check in tomorrow morning, and be back properly sometime in the afternoon. work. ick.]

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
hmm, i didn't even know that (about the crystalmists).

JohnBrown- "Exalted Iuz, Kas the Terrible wishes to know what you would have in mind for an allaince."

Mr. Draco

First Post
Turrosh Mak, what of landing in the unclaimed area just south of Melkor's domain? That should save some time & still allow fairly easy travel to at least the Isles of Woe.

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Gnomeworks, Serpenteye

Turrosh Mak said:

Very well, I will use the ships of the Imperial Navy and, if neccessary from the sea holds to ferry kas and his troops across. I shall arrange for them to travel to highport, where they can disembark. Highport is the only port which has the capacity to handle that many ships. Where do you want me to take them? Pyrmp, on Relmor Bay?

[occ: well, I need to get some sleep. I'll check in tomorrow morning, and be back properly sometime in the afternoon. work. ick.]

*secret*

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Turrosh Mak, actually i like Serpenteye's idea even more. Make that our destination.

Serpenteye, you should probably edit that out of your message as soon as turrosh mak sees it. Wouldn't want some people seeing that, now would we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases