(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 0 - The Sending of the Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBrown

First Post
Migthy Kas,

It is my pleasure to make your aquantance. The Empire of Iuz is always interested in situations that are benifical to it. I await the details with an open mind and open ears.

However, I see that you have some troops that are moving rather quickly toward lands that are allied with me. Your force is quite sizable, and could casue some harm to the peace loving people who deal there. I would be quite put out if that were to happen.

Now, I am sure you mean no harm, but in addition to your proposal, I would like to know what your army's intentions are

Iuz

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Gnomeworks, Serpenteye

Kessel Gnomeworks,
I have receved master Krimeeah's report and am reading it now. I understand that my advisor has asked to remain in your steeding for awhile tolearn, in more detail, about your creations. He has my permision to do so, should you so permit it.
~turrosh Mak~

To the God Emperor of the great kingdom:
Your freind Kas approaches our border. We should make arrangments for transporting him to your lands as soon as possible. transporting Five million people accross the azure sea is no small undertaking, as I'm sure you know. Any sugestions on how this might be accoplished with haste. Fortunatly many of them are allready dead, so they won't complaign too much about overcrowding.
~Turrosh Mak~

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
I have little time to describe the incredible chaos that the message of the Wanderer, and the messages that followed, have caused on Toril -- not to mention, the Central Chamber of the United Commonwealth.

I *will* say that we are watching with extraordinarily keen eyes everything that is transpiring -- for it looks as though Oerth is about to suffer the consequences of what befell my people. Growth through pain -- much, much pain. No action will be taken -- for now. Right now, we need to get our message out -- the Wanderer's message is a lie, for what it means to imply is a lie, perhaps the grandest lie ever told.

Uvenelai may pass, and be welcomed into Toril, so that we may share with him the truth of what has transpired.

Ambassadors from the Kevellond League, the Gnomeworks, Kas, Iuz, and all the other players with PL of 80+ will be invited to Toril so that they may see the wonders that we have wrought. (Needless to say, we will keep a careful eye on both them and their retainers so that nothing . . . . goes missing, shall we say? And so that no nastiness ensues . . . I mean, this is Iuz/Kas/etc. for Gruumsh's sake.)

You may consider yourself invited; please let me know if you would accept such an invitation. And our old friend Abecedarian is more than welcome to return for a little while. We miss you so :).

JohnBrown

First Post
Response to William and Mr. Draco

An ambassador from the Empire of Iuz reads a respond to the Kevellond League

“We have had our differences in the past. Let’s be honest, I hate you and you hate us, and we have absolutely no reason to trust each other. If my response to you does not communicate the importance of my words, then nothing will.”

“Yes, Vecna has returned. Whatever threat the beings from Toril represent, it pails in comparison to the one Vecna and those who would ally with him pose. I have started to take actions in preparation, and I suggest that you do as well.”

“As of Toril, I witnessed first hand what the ‘art’ they call ‘technomancy’ can do. And it is indeed horrible. The Sending did not lie, whether it told the complete truth or not isn’t really relevant. The people of Toril slaughtered each other by the MILLIONS. It made our campaigns of 40 years ago seem like a child’s playground brawl.”

On cue, images – different than those shown in the Sending – that Iuz witnessed during the 2nd IR thread.

“This is what we have to look forward too.”

OOC to Mr. Draco: If I have this wrong forgive me. It was my understanding that you were starting out in Tovag Baragu, and that the only way past the Barrier Peaks was through Ket.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Forester's Invitation

I am more than willing to send a reprsenitive to your world. I am courious as to how much of the wanderer's vission was truth and how much of it was half-truth.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Forrester- I'll be glad to attend. I'll be there in person if you can give me assurances that there will be no combat or otherwise hampering of the negotiations. Otherwise, i'll just send a telepathicly inclined courier so we can have instant communication.

Kas the Terrible, Co-leader of the Dark Union of Eastern Oerth

Uvenelei

First Post
I thank the United Commonwealth of Toril for allowing me to enter your world and to hear your side of the story. I understand the need for guards, and I promise to obey your laws while I am here.

I promise to not steal anything, but I do (or try to, at least) send one of my men to a market to buy any texts he can find concerning these new sciences that I do not understand. (History, Math, Physics, etc; he's looking for Torilian textbooks)

Serpenteye

First Post
Re: Gnomeworks, Serpenteye

Turrosh Mak said:

To the God Emperor of the great kingdom:
Your freind Kas approaches our border. We should make arrangments for transporting him to your lands as soon as possible. transporting Five million people accross the azure sea is no small undertaking, as I'm sure you know. Any sugestions on how this might be accoplished with haste. Fortunatly many of them are allready dead, so they won't complaign too much about overcrowding.
~Turrosh Mak~

The Undead are the least of our worries. They do not need to breath after all so they can walk to Aerdi on the ocean floor. As for the rest, we both have quite siceable navies and merchantmarines. The Dark Union transfers most of its ships to the sea of Gearnat. the crossing from Pomarj to Onnvall or Ahlissa won't take much time with our mind controlled druids bringing favorable winds. If our ships travel in convoys they should be safe from enemy raids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases