(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 0 - The Sending of the Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabstercorian

First Post
No, no, you have it backwards.

Sollir, YOU give ME Slaves. I give YOU magic items. Got it? Aside from that confusion, your terms are agreeable.

Anabstercorian walks in to the tribal lands south of the Quaggoth Fells to meet the angels and just STARES at them, brimming with rage. If he can, he challenges one to the psychic equivalent of an arm wrestle. Tell me if I win or not, Edena!

Turrosh Mak

First Post
I begin shiping Kas's troops to the agreed upon location. I get as many of his soldiers on board each ship as possible, to speed up the opperation and remove all unnessasary gear and equipment to make still more room.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kessel GnomeWorks slowly retrieves the ace of spades from inside his left sleeve. He examines it carefully, looking at each carefully detailed swirl, the intricate designs - the letter A itself on the face side.

"Indeed." He says to himself, examining the card. "The most trustworthy of the cards - the first I made land in the right spot. Always I have trusted you. But what of now? Can anything in this world-" He waves his arms about slowly. "-be trusted anymore?"

He looks at it, staring at it intently, as though trying to understand what the card was thinking.

"I know you. You will do as you have always done. You will go where you know you must. You will do, as you have been trained. You and I have an understanding. You will not let me down."

He sets it back into his sleeve, and returns to thinking.

---

Kessel examines the mirror left behind by the stuttering halfling, and considers it for a moment.

And another.

"Well. As I said before, I need as many allies as I can procure, before the big one hits." He says, and lifts it up. "Hmm... how does this thing work? Ah... a button."

He presses the button, and steadies himself in his chair, ready for anything unusual.

Sorry Anabstercorian, no deal then, I have value for such slaves for now, wait 1 turn and we shall see for slave trade.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads