Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Giantslayer

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Caitlin Faragone, Lesser Aasimar Oracle

SierraAvatar_zps241e3c9d.jpg

Caitlin watched the ritual and oath with some detached curiosity. But she was not about to make some blood oath when there was some doubt to whether it was suicide or murder.

“Well, I will help you if they will let us. Being outsiders, some might prefer that we specifically not help… They could even consider us potential suspects. But, I assure you that I DID not have anything to do with Rodrik’s unfortunate demise.”

“But if the investigation takes longer than today, I do recommend that you still rest at night, Lily. You will be useless to continue investigate tomorrow.”

[sblock=STAT BLOCK]Caitlin Faragone - Sheet
AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +7 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +6 (Roll 2x, take better result)

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Spells Available: 1st (4/4)
Orisons (Resistance, Guidance, Stabilize, Create Water, Enhanced Diplomacy, Mage Hand, Ghost Sound)
1st Level (Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith) [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
View attachment 69193

Lily's wings droop a bit at Caitlin's chide. "Well I didn't mean literally. As a poet and playwright Rodrik would have understood the import and passion of my words and not focused on the mundane." She recovers her spirit, "Anyway, what say the rest of you?"

[sblock=STAT BLOCK]Lily
AC: 17 (12 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: -2 CMD: 13

Fort: 0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
Perception: +1 Sense Motive: +1
Initiative: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear
Spells memorized: Cantrips (unlimited) (DC14)--Light, Prestidigitation, Acid Splash, Mage Hand
Level 1 (3x day)(DC15)--Color Spray, Mage Armor

Spell-like abilities (1/day @ character level) - comprehend languages, detect magic, detect poison, read magic
Arcane Reservoir 3/4
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Fenris

Adventurer
"Of course Lily you know I am with you. The only way I could conceive of this being a suicide is if Rodrick felt his mind and or soul was at risk by some magical means that was attacking him. Most likely this was murder most foul. and made to appear to be self inflicted" responds Thom.

Kaodi

Hero
A grim looking Alguhn nods his assent. "I said that I would lend my swordarm to the defence of this town, and I see no reason for that not extend to a would-be comrade-at-arms slain under the very roof where I slept. However, investigation is not my area of expertise, so I will have to settle for following your lead in this matter."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Caitlin Faragone, Lesser Aasimar Oracle

SierraAvatar_zps241e3c9d.jpg

With everyone in agreement to lend a hand, even if they were no more skilled than she to be of much use, Caitlin looked around for someone in charge they could question or offer their services to.

“I am already investigating one mystery, but that does not qualify me as an investigator. Still, I do not mind talking with people. I wonder who we can talk to…” She murmured a prayer to aid her persuasiveness of her tongue.

[sblock=Actions]Cast Enhanced Diplomacy[/sblock][sblock=STAT BLOCK]Caitlin Faragone - Sheet
AC: 19 (17 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +7 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +6 (Roll 2x, take better result)

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Available: 1st (4/4)
Orisons (Resistance, Guidance, Stabilize, Create Water, Enhanced Diplomacy, Mage Hand, Ghost Sound)
1st Level (Bless, Cure Light Wounds, Shield of Faith) [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
View attachment 69193

"Well, we could start with other folk who were in the ajoining rooms. If he's not too distraught Rodirk's brother would also be important to talk to. We should find out if anyone else in the house saw or heard anyone unusual coming and going last night." She flits back and forth in eagerness.

[sblock=STAT BLOCK]Lily
AC: 17 (12 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: -2 CMD: 13

Fort: 0 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
Perception: +1 Sense Motive: +1
Initiative: +5

Current Weapon in Hand: Longspear
Spells memorized: Cantrips (unlimited) (DC14)--Light, Prestidigitation, Acid Splash, Mage Hand
Level 1 (3x day)(DC15)--Color Spray, Mage Armor

Spell-like abilities (1/day @ character level) - comprehend languages, detect magic, detect poison, read magic
Arcane Reservoir 3/4
[/sblock]

Remove ads