D&D 5E [5e] Witcher: Mother of Monsters

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I still vote for the raven. Nan knows we're coming for a while now.

But let's see what everyone else thinks :)
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=6672752]Aramalian[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Queenie

Queen of Everything
This happens to me ALLLLLL the time!! I don't know why I keep getting unsubbed. It's so annoying, because I don't automatically check, a lot of my games go days even weeks in between updates.

Quickleaf

Legend
Sorry for the delay in the game – definitely some of it is my fault. I know others had trouble getting un-subscribed by the forum shenanigans, and others were traveling or recovering from injuries. Hopefully we can get back on track! :) Again, my apologies for the delay.

Btw, I've been reading more of the books for Beyond the Wall and there are lots of cool ideas there that *feel* right for the Witcher setting. Not that I want to change systems – I've already done a lot of work converting to 5e, and I have lots of good monster books for 5e now, but there is a lot about Beyond the Wall that fits the gritty setting assumptions of the Witcher. I'll try to pilfer some of the better ideas. If anyone would like to read more about it, feel free to PM me or pick up the books on DriveThru RPG. Several of the spells/cantrips/rituals, for example, *really* feel magical.

Anyhow, maybe I can advance the scene to you guys ascending the hilltop toward the stone henge, trying to avoid the lumbering brute/ogre/troll? You have the cursed/transformed sorceress Margarita with you, so you could bring her along maybe? Let me know what you're planning [MENTION=6672752]Aramalian[/MENTION] [MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION] [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] ?

Shayuri

First Post
Hey, good to see this! I was just thinking about it earlier today.

Talashia is planning to go up the hill, trying to be quiet but ready for trouble.

She wouldn't object to Margarita coming, but won't hold it against her if she doesn't.

Beyond the Wall sounds interesting! I know you've brought other aspects of it up in this game before. What sort of things are you liking specifically?

Remove ads