Kagan Vs. Shard....(Thanks Vanor and Sollir) (Shard Bests the White Belt))

Rathan

First Post
Kagan looks for a challenger.......

*after his return to life kagan is looking to torment to evil as much as it tormented him for many many years...... to do this he needs to get stornger...and by fighting he will do so....... who will take his challenge???*

Kagan Flashane
White Belt 0
1/6

Powers:
none

Possesions:
Yen: 0

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"ahhh...a man of honor..... nice to meet you vanor dragon...... as you stated yes...you are a little more powerfull than I..... although...... if you were to agree not to use the fists of fury as you call it....I would be willing to fight you........." Kagan says with a smile......

Phoenix8008

First Post
"And if you do not wish to battle the dragon, perhaps you will fight with me, Kagan?"

Shard

Copper Sash 1

Record:
2-6
Yen: 5
Signature Style: Thunder
Powers: Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Item: None

Rathan

First Post
"a sash...... you have no honor or morals do you???" I will face you shard......and and my you know this......

I find your mother to be unnecessary, your estate to be ill-conceived, and your battle record to be awkward.

OOC: I see phoenix that you just really want to fight my characters today huh?? *LOL*

Kagan
White Belt 0
1/5

Yen: 1

Vanor

First Post
Vanor the dragon rides off on his horse, as a real dragon flys in from the west.

I would judge this match between the two of you if you are willing.

ooc: Heh might as well "keep it in the family" as it were :D

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I find your Lord to be like unto a horror, your playground to be worthless, and your Master to be helpless."

OOC: Just worked out that way, Rathan. I'm on mostly during the day but some at night also. So these fights may take a bit but it'll be interesting. Oh, by the way. Though these fights are being run simeltaneously, in YB land they cannot be happening at the same time. Just thought I'd let you know.

Vanor

First Post
The dragon winces a bit at Shards stinging insult.

A helpless master is no good, and so Shard may set the lenth and terms for this fight.

He then creates a sheat of blue flame with the following writen on it...

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the garden north of Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the day of the crane.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases