On HackMaster adventures series

Mjollnir

First Post
Have just seen the link in the main page on the adventure "Descent into the Netherdeep" and talks something about "...Having annihilated the Giant Prince Snorre and finding the passages under his mom's stronghold, it was discovered that the drow were the instigators of the uprising." So, my question is: The module which is supposed to be before this one is "Annihilate the Giants"?, and if so, do they follow a whole serie? Which one? Thanks

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
My guess is that, like the classic D&D modules, they have some small connection between Annihilate the Giants and the new module. I know that the originals could easily be played as standalone modules, and didn't have to be played as a series.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Hey, it's good to see you show up, too. I hadn't seen you around much.

By the way, I think it's extremely cool that Erol Otus did the cover for Descent into the Netherdeep. I really look forward to seeing him do more HackMaster and d20 work.

tonym

First Post
ColonelHardisson said:
By the way, I think it's extremely cool that Erol Otus did the cover for Descent into the Netherdeep. I really look forward to seeing him do more HackMaster and d20 work.

Erol Otus?!

[...hops over to KenzerCo website...]

Awesome! It is Erol Otus!

Tony M

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases