What will you do in your old age?

Ryujin

Legend
(3) AARP also airs a lot of time on the TV, so mailing and internet are not the only ways they advertise.

Ryujin, do you frequent sights from the US? They may have spammed you because of that. Just guessing.

That was my assumption also, though that would imply a level of information sharing that I find rather annoying.

Purringchildren

First Post
Hi, I think, I'm very near to getting old. In preparation, I'm already assisting my young adults to save for their future and even invests on their own if they have enough income. For myself, I would want to work while I do travel and relax once in awhile:) Life is too short and I have to spend it for good!

A

amerigoV

As one who is in the retirement business (actuary), I suspect most people will be working. Pension plans are dying, people are not saving, and longevity keeps improving. Not a good combo.

I plan on getting through all my gaming material then dying. So that should take me to about 95 -- but by then I will have forgotten what I have run and will start over again - senile immortality!

AlexM

First Post
I plan to keep on doing what I'm doing. Retirement doesn't interest me, just interesting science. And being a book editor.

was

Adventurer
Given the constantly rising age of retirement, I'll probably die at work and it will be hour or two before anybody notices.

Remove ads