TABLETOP GAMING Magazine

There's a new print magazine for tabletop gaming called, appropriately enough, Tabletop Gaming. It's available here in the UK (I'm not sure if it's available internationally) in WHSmith, Forbidden Planet, some gaming stores and other other locations. It's board/card game focused, with the first issue looking at X-Wing, Dropzone Commander, first looks at the upcoming Halo and Terminator boardgames, plus reviews of well-known titles like Ticket to Ride, Lords of War, and XCOM: The Board Game.

You can alternatively order the first issue directly, or download a digital version from Pocketmags.

101 TABLE TOP GAMES YOU NEED TO PLAY

• [*=1]EXCLUSIVE! First looks at Guild Ball, Halo: Fleet Battles and Terminator Genisys.
    [*=1]Uncovering Beyond The Gates of Antares, the new game from the creator of WARHAMMER 40k.
    [*=1]Hands on with the brand new Kings of War second edition rules.
    [*=1]Documentary maker Lorien Green reveals why settlers of Catan conquered America.
    [*=1]From dream to reality - how David Lewis created Dropzone Commander.
    [*=1]X-Wing Champ Keith Wilson gives his tips to dominate galactic dogfights.
    [*=1]Find out how Magic: The Gathering is keeping some friendly local game stores busier than ever.
In depth reviews and interviews: Lords of War, Ticket to Ride, Zombicide, XCOM: The Board Game, Sheriff of Nottingham, Android: Netrunner, Planetfall, King of Tokyo, Super Dungeon Explore, Dreadball, Arcadia Quest, Infinity

The magazine is, as far as I can tell, published by Warners Group (which publishes a range of magazines covering niche subjects as diverse as caravaning and birdwatching).

tabletop_gaming_mag.png

I was able to subscribe to the digital version in the US via the PocketMags application for iOS. A TON of information (over 162 pages!). Included a lot of basic information but a pretty broad span and a fun read... very excited for future issues.

Thanks for the heads up on the digital version via PocketMags app for IOS!
Downloading now!

Chimpy

First Post
Just picked a copy up. Seems quite interesting although I want to see more about RPGs, and a wider variety of articles, in future. Will probably subscribe.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases