[FR] Help! Need a semi-short description of the People

kengar

First Post
In the Silver Marches campaign that I DM, one of the PCs is a Moon Elf Ranger whose favored enemy is Lycanthropes. She has hunted the Moonwood in the past. Now, the party has just had a run-in with some Black Blood followers near Silverymoon.

It is a reasonable assumption that the ranger has some relatively in-depth knowledge of the People and the rest of the party is asking her for the details. I want to get this "brefing" out of the way via email before play starts and I don't have my Faerun books with me here at work. Can anyone give me the "Reader's Digest" version of the PotBB that I can forward to my player so she can use it as a reference when posting to the party? Thanks!

Datt

First Post
Ok the short version.

They are all Malar-worshiping lycanthropes. They are not entierly unified. Rather the "organization" is composed of many small tribes. Sometimes the tribes are groups of similar lycanthropes. Some tribes are a mix. One of the reasons to have mixed group is that all in the group have a similar interpretation of Malar's dogma. Most people of the Silver Marches consider all members of the PotBB to be evil and will either incarcerate or kill any members they find.

Remove ads