Pathfinder 1E Mynhear's Bane

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
HeinrichAvatar_zps3d3206d8.jpg

Heinrich excuses himself, slips off to the pearl and then returns with a few new items. He is sporting a set of cleats, snowshoes and a set of cold weeather clothing. He wraps the cletes in a winter blanket he has stored in his haversack, and then he places his snowshoes, cleats, blanket and cold weather clothing inside after adjusting several things and removing a flask of alchemist's fire.

"Huh, out of room in their. I tried to find some scrolls of endure elements, but they had none on hand today."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Heinrich wizard 12

Initiative: +2 Perception: +14 (also: Greater Darkvision w/ spell)
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch) (better with spells)
HP
: 50 Current: 50
BAB: +6/+1 CMB: +6 CMD: 18 (16 ff)
Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +13 CONC: +23
Special: FIRE RESIST 10

Current Conditions in Effect: none
Current Weapon in Hand: WAND: acid arrow
CHARGED ITEMS AND SKILLS:
WAND ACID ARROW: 38/50
Scroll: Summon Monster IV
WAND CURE LIGHT: 50/50

Abilites
* DRAW FIRE AROUND HIM FROM SOURCE = TO CAMPFIRE OR LARGER
* FIRE JET 9/9 TIME PER DAY 1D6+6 DAM
* DC: 22 REF FOR HALF OR BURN ANOTHER RND FOR 1D6
* AVOID ADDTL DAM BY DC 16 REF SAVE
* DANCING FLAME 5 PER DAY

OTHER
SPELL SPECIALIZATION: FIRE BALL ; GTR SPELL SPECIAL: FIREBALL ; ECTOPLAS SPELL ; SILENT SPELL ; PIERCING SPELL

Spells Memorized​
Code:
Save DC:           
General: 17 + SL                 
Evocation: 19 + SL           
Elemental (Fire): 18 + SL             
Evoc + (Fire): 20 + SL  

0 Level            Level 01                Level 02               LEVEL 3          
* Acid splash    * Burning Hands(ev,E,*) * Cat's grace          * Ablative Barrier
* Dancing lights * Ear pierce scream     * Levitate             * Dispel Magic
* Detect Magic   * Expeditious Retreat   * Resist Energy        * Displacement
* Resistance     * Feather Fall          * Scorching ray (ev,E) * Draconic Reservoir
                 * Feather Fall          * Scorching ray (ev,E) * Haste
                 * Magic missile         * See invisibility     * lightning bolt
                 * Shield                * Warding Weapon       P Haste  
                 P Magic missile         P Cat's grace
                 P Magic missile         P Scorching ray (ev,E)
                 P Shield                P Scorching ray (ev,E)  

LEVEL 04               LEVEL 05             LEVEL 6
* Blk Tentacles (E)    * Elemental body [E] * Forceful Hand
* Dimension door       * Fire Snake         * Forceful Hand
* Stone Shape          * Lightning Arc      * Form of the dragon 1 (E)
* Stone skin           * Teleport           * Tar Pool (E) 
* Summon monster 4 (E) * Wall of force                   
P Stone skin

[sblock=Book:] 
Level 00   
* Resistance * Acid Splash [c] * Detect Magic * Detect Poison * Read Magic * Daze * Dancing Lights 
* Flare * Light * Spark * Disrupt Undead * Touch of Fatigue * Mage Hand * Mending * Message 
* Open/Close * Arcane Mark * Prestidigitation 

Level 01 
* Break * Burning Hands (E,*) * Chill Touch * comp lang * Ear piercing scream * Endure-Elements (E) 
* enlarge person * expeditious retreat * Feather Fall * Identify * Jump [c] * Magic Missile 
* magic weapon * Shield * Touch of the Sea & * Touch of Gracelessness 

Level 02   
* Arcane Lock  * Burning gaze (E) * Cat's grace * darkvision * Elemental Touch * Flaming Sphere (E) 
* Fox's cunning * Knock * Levitate * Resist Energy * Scorching Ray (E) * See Invisibility 
* Spectral Hand * Warding Weapon * false life 

Level 03   
* Dispel magic * Displacement * Draconic Reservoir * Fire ball (**,E,ev) * Flame Arrow (E) * Haste 
* Lightning bolt (ev) * Tiny Hut * Ablative Barrier [c] * Fly 

Level 04   
* Black tentacles * darkvision, gtr * Detonate * Dimension door * scrying * stone skin 
* summ monst IV [E] 

Level 05   
* Elemental body II [e] * Feuer vyrm [fire snake] * lightning arc * Summon monster V * Teleport 
* Wall of Force 

Level 06 
* undeath to death * chains of fire * tar pool * sirocco * forceful hand * Form-of-the-dragon I   

[/sblock]  
( - ) denotes a cast spell     
(*) cast at +1 level (trait)   
(**) cast at +2 levels (Feat) 
(E) elemental: flame school   
(ev) evocation 
(A) denotes changed to acid 
(&) takes 2 spell slots to cast 
(#) recalled via pearl of power 
(E,A) denotes 50% fire/50% acid
[/sblock][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Melisande, Paladin

Melisande%20Avatar_zpslnotfw6i.jpg

Melisande rejoined with Sol watching her horse as Heinrich and Aradra left to go shopping, but she followed along to wait outside the shops.

“What sort of supplies do you need to get, Aradra?” she asked with curiosity. She assumed she was prepared, but with the information they had learned and at least half of the group needing more equipment, she wondered if she had forgotten or missed something.

With Heinrich coming out of a shop, Melisande asked, “Do you think we need to really worry about extreme cold, then? I have some cold weather gear, but no climbing gear and rope.”

“Neither does my mount,”
she added patting her horse on the neck.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Melisande
Initiative: +1 Perception: +15 (Darkvision)
AC: 28 (27 flat-footed, 13 Touch) - Currently 18 with Chainshirt
HP: 158 (DR3/-) Current: 158
CMB: +20 CMD: 33(32ff) (+2 vs Sunder/Disarm) Fort: +18 Reflex: +11 Will: +14
Special: Immune to Fear, Disease, Charm
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack (-4Att/+8(12)dmg), Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Aura of Good/Courage/Resolve
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Lay on Hands (6d6): 12/12 Remaining
Smite Evil (5x/day, +4 Att, +17 dmg, +4 Deflect AC): 5/5 Remaining
Alter Self: 1/1 Remaining
Divine Bond (+3): 3/3 Remaining
Spells Remaining:
1st Level 4/4+2 Pearls (Protection from Evil, Hero's Defiance, Bless, Divine Favor)
2nd Level 3/3+1 Pearl (Effortless Armor, Blade Tutor's Spirit, Righteous Vigor)
3rd Level 2/2 (Greater Magic Weapon, Greater Magic Weapon)
4th Level 1/1 (Resounding Blows)[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Sol smiled as the group emerged from the library and headed to the Pearl for supplies. The paladin asked about gear needed. From the tone it seemed she was asking Sol the question, but she was not entirely certain as she had named the ranger. Just to be sure she responded as well. "Hopefully I have all that I need. If not I'll just have to suck it up" she grinned. "I have not a single coin to my name. That is one of the reasons I am so willing to engage in this venture. Adventures like this tend to be notonly exhlirating but also profitable. I am praying this one will not be any different."

jackslate45

First Post
[section]
Aradra looks at Melisande and says "Most of what I am picking up is healing items I had on order, but the rest of what I want to pick up is the inexpensive items. Cold Weather Gear, blankets, items like that. Seeing as we are going to be going into the mountain, I am going to assume we will need cold weather gear, and it is always helpful to have an extra set of clothing anyway. Rope we will not have to worry about, and I have a few climbing accessories that would prove helpful if or when we need them."

Aradra pauses, thinking hard, before continuing "If you think you might need something, you should pick it up. I do not have much in the experience of mountain climbing, so I am trying to think of anything and everything we could use to our advantage."

Looking back at Sol, Aradra says "If you need any supplies, let me know and I will assist in what I can. I won't be able to buy the expensive items, but basic supplies I will be able to finance with no issue."

[/section]

[sblock=Aradra Stats]
Aradra Longstrider
AC: 26 (20 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 132/132
CMB: +16 CMD: 32
Fort: +11 Reflex: +16 Will: +9
Perception: +22
Initiative: +8
Current Weapon in Hand: Bow +23/+18/+13 1d8+3 19-20/x3 or +17/+17/+12/+7 1d8+11 19-20/x3 1st hit deals double
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim/Endless Ammo (from Bow); Woodland Stride ; Evasion; Clustered Shots; Falcon's Aim (+3 Perception & 19-20 /x3); No Provoking on Ranged attacks w/ Bow; Deadly Aim (-4/+8);Crit Focus; Staggering Crit;

Used Items:
700 Gold

Adaptation: 140/140 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth, Climb 15', Swim 15')
Level 1 Spells: Feather Step, Gravity Bow, Longstrider, Feather Step
Level 2 Spells: Barkskin (+4), Eagle Eye, Shield Companion
Level 3 Spells: Greater Magic Fang (+2), Instant Enemy
Level 4 Spells: Freedom of Movement, Animal Growth
Extend Rod: 6/6 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: 4/4 AVALAIBLE
Pearl of Power lvl 2: 2/2 AVALAIBLE
Pearl of Power lvl 3: 1/1 AVALAIBLE
Negate Crit: 1/1
Boots of Haste: 10/10
Fly (CL 5): 1/1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadow Stats]
Shadow
AC: 27 (24 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 132/132
CMB: +19 -PA = +16 CMD: 31 (35 vs Trip)
Fort: +13 Reflex: +11 Will: +7 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +22
Initiative: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+17/+12 1d8+12 or +17/+9 1d8+21) + Trip + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (Activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent;
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
HeinrichAvatar_zps3d3206d8.jpg

"Besides, If it turns out WE don't need clothing too much, the3 people we go to help might have use for it."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Heinrich wizard 12

Initiative: +2 Perception: +14 (also: Greater Darkvision w/ spell)
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 Touch) (better with spells)
HP
: 50 Current: 50
BAB: +6/+1 CMB: +6 CMD: 18 (16 ff)
Fort: +7 Reflex: +9 Will: +13 CONC: +23
Special: FIRE RESIST 10

Current Conditions in Effect: none
Current Weapon in Hand: WAND: acid arrow
CHARGED ITEMS AND SKILLS:
WAND ACID ARROW: 38/50
Scroll: Summon Monster IV
WAND CURE LIGHT: 50/50

Abilites
* DRAW FIRE AROUND HIM FROM SOURCE = TO CAMPFIRE OR LARGER
* FIRE JET 9/9 TIME PER DAY 1D6+6 DAM
* DC: 22 REF FOR HALF OR BURN ANOTHER RND FOR 1D6
* AVOID ADDTL DAM BY DC 16 REF SAVE
* DANCING FLAME 5 PER DAY

OTHER
SPELL SPECIALIZATION: FIRE BALL ; GTR SPELL SPECIAL: FIREBALL ; ECTOPLAS SPELL ; SILENT SPELL ; PIERCING SPELL

Spells Memorized​
Code:
Save DC:           
General: 17 + SL                 
Evocation: 19 + SL           
Elemental (Fire): 18 + SL             
Evoc + (Fire): 20 + SL  

0 Level            Level 01                Level 02               LEVEL 3          
* Acid splash    * Burning Hands(ev,E,*) * Cat's grace          * Ablative Barrier
* Dancing lights * Ear pierce scream     * Levitate             * Dispel Magic
* Detect Magic   * Expeditious Retreat   * Resist Energy        * Displacement
* Resistance     * Feather Fall          * Scorching ray (ev,E) * Draconic Reservoir
                 * Feather Fall          * Scorching ray (ev,E) * Haste
                 * Magic missile         * See invisibility     * lightning bolt
                 * Shield                * Warding Weapon       P Haste  
                 P Magic missile         P Cat's grace
                 P Magic missile         P Scorching ray (ev,E)
                 P Shield                P Scorching ray (ev,E)  

LEVEL 04               LEVEL 05             LEVEL 6
* Blk Tentacles (E)    * Elemental body [E] * Forceful Hand
* Dimension door       * Fire Snake         * Forceful Hand
* Stone Shape          * Lightning Arc      * Form of the dragon 1 (E)
* Stone skin           * Teleport           * Tar Pool (E) 
* Summon monster 4 (E) * Wall of force                   
P Stone skin

[sblock=Book:] 
Level 00   
* Resistance * Acid Splash [c] * Detect Magic * Detect Poison * Read Magic * Daze * Dancing Lights 
* Flare * Light * Spark * Disrupt Undead * Touch of Fatigue * Mage Hand * Mending * Message 
* Open/Close * Arcane Mark * Prestidigitation 

Level 01 
* Break * Burning Hands (E,*) * Chill Touch * comp lang * Ear piercing scream * Endure-Elements (E) 
* enlarge person * expeditious retreat * Feather Fall * Identify * Jump [c] * Magic Missile 
* magic weapon * Shield * Touch of the Sea & * Touch of Gracelessness 

Level 02   
* Arcane Lock  * Burning gaze (E) * Cat's grace * darkvision * Elemental Touch * Flaming Sphere (E) 
* Fox's cunning * Knock * Levitate * Resist Energy * Scorching Ray (E) * See Invisibility 
* Spectral Hand * Warding Weapon * false life 

Level 03   
* Dispel magic * Displacement * Draconic Reservoir * Fire ball (**,E,ev) * Flame Arrow (E) * Haste 
* Lightning bolt (ev) * Tiny Hut * Ablative Barrier [c] * Fly 

Level 04   
* Black tentacles * darkvision, gtr * Detonate * Dimension door * scrying * stone skin 
* summ monst IV [E] 

Level 05   
* Elemental body II [e] * Feuer vyrm [fire snake] * lightning arc * Summon monster V * Teleport 
* Wall of Force 

Level 06 
* undeath to death * chains of fire * tar pool * sirocco * forceful hand * Form-of-the-dragon I   

[/sblock]  
( - ) denotes a cast spell     
(*) cast at +1 level (trait)   
(**) cast at +2 levels (Feat) 
(E) elemental: flame school   
(ev) evocation 
(A) denotes changed to acid 
(&) takes 2 spell slots to cast 
(#) recalled via pearl of power 
(E,A) denotes 50% fire/50% acid
[/sblock][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/QUOTE]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Melisande, Paladin

Melisande%20Avatar_zpslnotfw6i.jpg

Melisande only hoped that the special items the wizard and ranger were considering would be able to handle her horse should they encounter difficulty. She would not readily sacrifice a worth companion heartlessly.

“Well, then. We can find those that would activate the gate, picking up spare rations along the way.”

Paladin mounted her horse. “I should also don my platemail before riding through the portal, so I can meet you at the gate of the city. Farewell for the moment.”

She trotted her horse off to pick up rations and have a novice paladin aid her in donning her magical platemail. Then she rode to the meeting up point.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Melisande
Initiative: +1 Perception: +15 (Darkvision)
AC: 28 (27 flat-footed, 13 Touch) - Currently 18 with Chainshirt
HP: 158 (DR3/-) Current: 158
CMB: +20 CMD: 33(32ff) (+2 vs Sunder/Disarm) Fort: +18 Reflex: +11 Will: +14
Special: Immune to Fear, Disease, Charm
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack (-4Att/+8(12)dmg), Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Aura of Good/Courage/Resolve
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Lay on Hands (6d6): 12/12 Remaining
Smite Evil (5x/day, +4 Att, +17 dmg, +4 Deflect AC): 5/5 Remaining
Alter Self: 1/1 Remaining
Divine Bond (+3): 3/3 Remaining
Spells Remaining:
1st Level 4/4+2 Pearls (Protection from Evil, Hero's Defiance, Bless, Divine Favor)
2nd Level 3/3+1 Pearl (Effortless Armor, Blade Tutor's Spirit, Righteous Vigor)
3rd Level 2/2 (Greater Magic Weapon, Greater Magic Weapon)
4th Level 1/1 (Resounding Blows)[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Well, I'm home. I appreciate everyone's patience as I indulged myself with my extended trip. I'll take my cue from you - when you post meeting up at the gate we'll advance the scene![/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock]
Sorry for the delay. I'll get Aradra to the Mystic Pearl hopefully today, if not tomorrow. I still have some coin I could spend.

And figure out how to carry a horse lol...
[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Sol smiled at Aradra and thanked him warmly for his kind offer. Promising to pay him back upon return she accepted the loan of coin so that she was able to purchase warm winter clothes for herself. SHe waited while the others bought this in that in preparation for their journey. Once they had finished she walked with them to the meeting point.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]No worries, Aradra. I've been a little busy myself - it turns out that cell connectivity wasn't very good most times on the train, so I couldn't post reliably. I'm back, and ready to rumble whenever you guys are![/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases