ADULT: At Last: Guide to Carnal Knowledge

kolvar

First Post
After two years of tinkering with the rules we are finally done with the Guide to Carnal Knowledge.
Some might find it disgusting, some may find it to tame. But we put our heards-blood into it and the length of the laboring of this guide (no pun intended) shows our good intentions to stay true to the spirit of the original guide while being d20 and useful.

You can grab your copy of the guide at
Guide to Carnal Knowledge

Hwyl

If you are referring to the main site below:

Netbook of UCK

I have to declar that even as one of the many editors of the site, I cannot find a copy of the current mechanics as described in the 'Adult: GUCK development forum' on this thread. Are you sure you have your details correct?

Anyways, the GUCK is strictly work in progress - we've managed to compose the core mechanics but are still raring for whatever suggestions, criticisms or laudings that you have. So, pop along to the other topic and give us a piece of your mind.

Cheers,

DbS

kolvar

First Post
What day was yesterday?
As the one, who started, in a way, the whole project and the one, administrating the "official" webpage, I should actually be aware of the progress of the work and the address (especially when I use it as my homepage at these boards).
Sorry, could not resist (but was to lazy to pull it through with a page, some fake-files and additional accounts to answer my post)

Gez

First Post
Not yet! :D

I don't know why you resurrected that april fool thread, but it was a joke. Look at the time stamp of the first post... And of the "What day was yesterday?" one...

There's a real adress, though, but none of the stuff on it is finished.
http://www.netbook-of-uck.net/

Angcuru

First Post
I've been thinking of converting the AD&D CGtUCK lately, but it's good to see that someone beat me to it.

ANGCURU WANT NON-BROKEN LINK!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases