April Fools almost got me...

Oberton

First Post
Ouch, I almost feel for the jokes on the main page...

I was just getting red faced and ready to fire off a few hundred emails about the whole Magic: The Gathering, as the new setting...
*Calming down, taking blood pressure medicine...*

Airwolf

First Post
Oberton said:
Ouch, I almost feel for the jokes on the main page...

I was just getting red faced and ready to fire off a few hundred emails about the whole Magic: The Gathering, as the new setting...
*Calming down, taking blood pressure medicine...*

WHAT?!?! That was a joke? I think it’s a great idea to consolidate the lines. The idea would be a huge money saver.

Now I’m going to have to send off some emails off to WotC about not taking great ideas that Morrus comes up with! I wonder where he comes up with such creative ideas?....
17.gif

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah well I kind of believed the Magic the Gathering one and then the Ranger one...only when they did Fashions of Faerun did I start to suspect something was up... Doh!

JDragon

Explorer
Yeah I know, that was well done this year.

Morrus had me going with the setting search stuff, but then I got into the ranger stuff and woke up. :D

From their on, it was just a fun read.

JDragon

Triumph

First Post
Nightfall said:
Yeah well I kind of believed the Magic the Gathering one and then the Ranger one...only when they did Fashions of Faerun did I start to suspect something was up... Doh!
You actually believed that the new Ranger would have 30 bonus feats by level 4 and no spells or favored enemies? Whoa.

backs slowly away from thread

s/LaSH

First Post
I didn't fall for any of it, but I knew what I was looking for in advance. (I'm 20 hours ahead of the US here, so that gave me time enough the prepare for the inevitable.) The moment I saw 'photo ID' my suspicions were confirmed.

That didn't stop me saving everything to my computer to show un-EN-initiates in later years, though. Great fun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases