Claims you've never actually heard spoken

Janx

Hero
It is one of the most aptly & clearly named crimes: it is an invasion in every sense of the word. Even if they only rob you, they leave deep emotional scars.

just a regular burglary can be traumatic. By buddy's house got hit, and he was pretty upset for years. It made him want to sell his home and want to move. Nobody should have that unsafe feeling about their home.

Last year, my house got hit while I was out of town for work, and my wife had left for an appointment. That hit her pretty hard, because I wasn't there at all.

I had to beef up security, alarms, cameras in order to present a credible change that things were better and safer to counter my wife's fears.

Joker

First Post
My freshman year dorm room got hit...while I was sleeping in it. No lasting trauma for me.

Yeah, but you're a wrestling-manic, dual guitar wielding lawyer. He saw you talking in your sleep about corporate law to the tune of Another One Bites the Dust and he ran away most rickety.

Ryujin

Legend
Why am I suddenly reminded of "Undergrads"?

[video=youtube;pY59QdaVqv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY59QdaVqv0[/video]

WayneLigon

Adventurer
What is something that you see a lot of counter-arguments against that you've never encountered the pro-argument for?

I usually try to find the origins. It's usually pretty easy. You mean to say that, in the original example, you never went to the Creation Museum site, or just typed in 'Young Earth Creationism' into Google?

Remove ads