Bones 3 Kickstarter is live!

I'm disappoint they overloaded the initial pledge with lizardmen and the bugs, there were lots of other models they could have used for more variety. And of course they are holding out on us, hiding the 5 headed dragon, probably until the campaign is nearly over.

Granted, I am backing this anyhow, I have a reputation to uphold.

Last edited:

zoroaster100

First Post
I'm very happy with how the Kickstarter is developing. The Core set has really filled out nicely to a huge set of varied miniatures. The first expansion for $50 more is full of interesting miniatures. The second expansion of Mythos themed miniatures is really nice. And the add-ons include some very flavorful stuff like the Dwarf King and his companions, including a crazy dwarf jester with handpuppets. Possibly my favorite add-ons so far are the massive Black Goat of a 1000 Young and the Ogre Command set with male and female ogres and goblin war drummers and standard bearers. Can't wait for the humongous five headed chromatic dragon and other big surprises to be revealed.

SigmaOne

First Post
I love the final part of the second expansion... one of the minis (2nd down on left) actually looks a heck of a lot like H.P. Lovecraft himself.

Valkyrieza

First Post
The big chromatic dragon was certainly included in the Bones 3 Kickstarter, but at $60 it's a bit pricey for those of us with unfavourable exchange rate. Not 100% happy about the bugs and the overflow of lizardfolk in the core set, but the later additions made up for it.
Anyone using the previous Bones Kickstarter models for their games?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases