Technologist/Artificer Equipment and/or Prestige Classes

Zouken

First Post
I'm currently playing in a low magic setting that uses gunpowder and simple technological devices. I've been looking for any web or print supplements that handle steamtech/low tech devices, weapons, and equipment, or that deal with gunpowder and steampower items. References to technologist prestige classes (other than the gnome artificers) would also be a great find. Any info would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Zouk'

Synicism

First Post
Zouken said:
I'm currently playing in a low magic setting that uses gunpowder and simple technological devices. I've been looking for any web or print supplements that handle steamtech/low tech devices, weapons, and equipment, or that deal with gunpowder and steampower items. References to technologist prestige classes (other than the gnome artificers) would also be a great find. Any info would be appriciated.

Well... Dragonstar has the Mechanist prestige class. He's pretty much an uber-gadgeteer who is a gizmo-whiz. That's about the only one I can think of.

novyet

First Post
Re: Re: Technologist/Artificer Equipment and/or Prestige Classes

Synicism said:

Well... Dragonstar has the Mechanist prestige class. He's pretty much an uber-gadgeteer who is a gizmo-whiz. That's about the only one I can think of.
The mechanist is the core class, the technomancer is the prestige class. Although I'd second the thought that is appropriate, but you'd need to modify the favored technologies a little.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases