Kickstarter (RPG Tile Warehouse)

Hi guys. Im new here. I'm a graphic designer and my pet project is to make a new kick-ass line of printed tiles. Any support would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to design thousands of tiles (already designed close to that - mostly tables laid with meals, banquets, herbs, barrels with everything from fresh veges to body parts, marketplace stalls, shops, window views, over the next couple of months, custom design as well - I've already done the canteen from Star Wars as a map this week, hoping I can get funding to make more.
After I've posted 10 comments I'll upload a few designs so you can see what my style is like - atm, I'm working with medieval... SA

Attachments

• Alien Saloon Draft by Game Tile Warehouse x.png
    Alien Saloon Draft by Game Tile Warehouse x.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 483
  • Bakery.png
    Bakery.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Fish Stall L.png
    Fish Stall L.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Bookshelf K 400 x 650.png
    Bookshelf K 400 x 650.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 247
  • Balcony View L 450 x 600.png
    Balcony View L 450 x 600.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 248
  • Curio V.png
    Curio V.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 212

GTW Launched

GTW's First Deck of Game Tiles "The Alchemists Laboratory" is now available to order: Each Gaming Tile Card is 1.25 inches wide x 1.75 inches high (3.1cm x 4.4cm) and designed for general tabletop RPGs.

The GTW Heroquest Chest

THE GTW HEROQUEST CHEST

The Heroquest Chest brings together all of the bits and pieces orginally supplied with Heroquest but with all new art and features. In addition to revamped furniture such as bookcases, wardrobes, a sarcophagus, treasure chests and torture rack this set includes extra dungeon tiles, magical portals & traps (inc gas, spike, bottomless pit, lava), a magically sealed door, two rusted iron doors, assorted types of double-sided opened doorways, alchemical equipment, stairway tiles, manacled and caged skeletons, a magical armory for the wizard and elf, a table with an orcish game of dice in progress, trapdoors, an iron maiden, a mini-HQ map with cryptic clue, a forge and 50 card stands.

The cards are printed professionally and are stood in card stands (we supply) as tiles to pretty up/customize a table-top game. They come in a range of sizes to suit the scale of many RPG games of 1 x 1". We have larger tiles measuring 1.75 x 2.5" tile, smaller tile measuring 1.25 x 1.75" and single square tiles that are 0.75 x 0.75".

What you get:
3 Armory (Mixed, inc. Shields) Heavy Armour (Halberd, Pole Axe, Two-Handed Sword, Mace, Morning Star)
1 Magical Armory (Staffs, Wands, Circlets)
2 Fireplaces
1 Throne
1 Sorcerers Table
3 Bookcases
3 Wardrobes
4 Magical Portals + 3 Magical Traps
2 Alchemical Desks + 2 Alchemical Equipment
3 Empty Tables + 1 with Orcs card game and betting, + 2 with banquet + 1 with HQ map showing secret treasure location
1 Torture Rack
2 Manacled Skeletons
2 Empty Dungeon Wall Manacles
1 Cage Open
1 Cage with Skeleton
1 Iron Maiden
1 Forge with Hot Tongs
4 Closed Doors
2 Iron Doors
1 Magically Sealed Door
18 Open Doors (Assorted into 5 types)
1 Sarcophagus
4 Treasure Chests
3 x Spiked Pit Traps
2 Gas Traps
2 Bottomless Pits
2 x Secret Doors
2 x Trapdoor
50 card stands

I'm working on a 'corpse pack' for Heroquest of slain/dismembered/bloodied bodies (single and piled) of orcs, goblins, firmirs and humans, some clutching backpacks. pouches, notes or envelopes etc.

Last edited:

GTW RPG Super Market

Market Set Photo Promox500.png

Tiles from GTW's upcoming Super Market tilepack.

The latest expansion from GTW introduces our Super Market Tilepack. We've been working hard to create additional types of Market Stall inc. Loaded Wagons, Wooden Stalls, Coloured-Stripe Stalls, Tents, Produce Racks, Barrels & Sprawled Rugs and Carpets of Mercantors Goods.

Our Stalls meet the demands of almost any RPG requirement with a range of empty stalls in rain and sunrise/sunset for morning/evening chronology in case your adventurers arrive too early or too late or perhaps just in time, alone and unarmed, to meet a shady NPC...

Our diverse range of stalls can replicate most terrains where you'd be likely to find a market via beautiful backgrounds behind them including a rolling plain, grassy field, forest edge, fishing village, waterfront, stonewall court and even GTW stalls off in the distance to help create continuity of space.

Our marketwares cover a comprehensive range of specific items such as weaponry, fish, fresh produce, bread, grains, jewellery, a general store for provisions, silks and books, etc. and non-specific shops that allow you to describe/define the contents at will.
Set up a massive rustic market of merchants in a grassy field outside the city or a bevy of fishmongers on the edge of a thriving dock in seconds. Let GTW aid you with crafting your gaming atmosphere with a choice of time-specific and general use tiles.

Line your streets with a stunning assortment of book and silk bins, food barrels, stacked crates, canvas tents, street vendors and tables of odd bric-a-brac.

Coming Soon...

New Tiles from GTW

minecart track.png

Build a subterranean mine cart track across your board...

Terrain Pack promo.png

Layer the floor with extreme, hostile, exotic textures, templates, traps, and ambience...

pc diagonal promo.png
Working on a new Board with ultra-detailed 31mm x 31mm square to be compatible with HQ & D&D figures.

PS - We've added a link to ENworld from our site to direct traffic here - please advise if that is acceptable or unacceptable.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases