Ice Mostly Map

Alien Saloon Draft by Game Tile Warehouse x.png

What do you guys think of my 'Ice Mostly' Alien Saloon? No resemblance to Mos Eisly... Are SW type maps in demand at all? I'm thinking of making more, maybe an imperial shuttle interior or a space junkyard.

Hi Morrus, thanks for the reply - I think they're versatile enough to be used on most space-based RPG's. I will have the Ice Mostly map up for sale from my website shortly, if you or anyone else wants these kinds of maps, I've got the skill I just don't have the money - maybe throw a coins in my kickstarter guys - I'll be making some space tiles before the perks are handed out so there's some incentive if you dont like medieval tiles - there's a link to it from my blog - I can make pretty much whatever it is you guys want or need. Seriously.

Hi, after some feedback from people who took a look at our design, we're making the Ice Mostly map larger with additional rooms, and making the furniture separate tokens/tiles.

Modified Ice Mostly Alien Saloon

The new Ice Mostly Saloon tile is available - it includes more room for the characters and additional rooms including a VIP booth with floor and wall laser security.

Quad Sample.png

Remove ads