WRRD - "home base" rules

Kuato

First Post
Did the "how to build a stronghold/secret volcano base/battlestation" rules make it into the OLD/NOW/NEW products, or did they get cut? I was going through some old stuff and downloading the WRRD for (hopefully) my campaign setting, and didn't see them anywhere.

I am a KS backer so I will have the final products once they are released, so if it is just not online yet that isn't a problem. Just making sure I am not crazy - I was pretty sure I had seen this before.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The WRRD is a slow side-project. It's not complete (not even 30% complete - it has no careers/traditions yet, and few of the extended rules systems). It's a lot of work, and takes second place to producing the actual books you pledged for! But It'll be complete eventually.

In answer to your question: the stronghold rules are in O.L.D. and will be on the WRRD as OGC eventually (just time limiting it as I'm one man, not a company - no staff!); eventually there will be sci-fi equivalents, too, but that's a long ways off.

Last edited:

Kuato

First Post
No problem. Just making sure I hadn't hallucinated the whole thing since I couldn't find it in my saved playtests. By all means, finish the books first.

Now to figure out how to get hardcopies...

Remove ads