Ash vs The Evil Dead (Official Trailer)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
STARZ looks like it has another hit show on its schedule. :lol:

[video=youtube;unnLg1TPCYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=unnLg1TPCYM[/video]

Ryujin

Legend
Really looking forward to this. I've watched a couple of interviews with Campbell and they definitely aren't going to be ignoring the time between the last movie and the series, as the girdle scene shows :lol:

Ravenwind

First Post
When this one was linked to me a few weeks back, my husband sat looking over my shoulder, and there may have been chortles of glee coming from his direction. He rates Army of Darkness as his favorite film. (I don't ask why. Some things I was not meant to know.)

I'll admit to chuckling loudly over the dentures in the trailer, though. ;)

MechaPilot

Explorer
It looks pretty amazing. I mean, most trailers do, so that's not huge. However, the premise and the special effects both look quite good. It feels like it takes some cues from Supernatural, but I'm sure that's partly because Supernatural may have been inspired to some degree by the original Evil Dead films. That said, with the classic rock music backdrop I almost expected Sam and Dean to show up at some point. And that's not a complaint. I enjoy Supernatural quite a bit.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases