Gamers Wanted! Stone Mountain, GA, USA OD&D(1974) looking for gamers - Page 11

+ Log in or register to post
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    besides gaming at LokiCon in Nov

we are still at it.
    next session is this coming Sunday Dec 5.

another possible session is in the works for Dec 19
    Story Hour
    http://www.enworld.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=6647
    OMG! The SKY IS FALLING! --JoeGKushner
    Myself, I plan to masturbate less -- der_kluge
    I know that I've never really liked d20. I think it was designed by a bunch of hacks --- Monte Cook
    I am sickened beyond belief. The half-orc wizard is obviously the best possible PC, and I only had to read 10 pages of the book to figure it out. D&D is dead to me! -- Mike Mearls
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall. -- Mike Mearls
    you happen to say that 4E reminds you of the reasons you decided against a career as a special-Ed teacher--noted rpg author Darrin Drader

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    next session March 24-27

Lake Geneva, WI at GaryCon
    Story Hour
    I know that I've never really liked d20. I think it was designed by a bunch of hacks --- Monte Cook
    I am sickened beyond belief. The half-orc wizard is obviously the best possible PC, and I only had to read 10 pages of the book to figure it out. D&D is dead to me! -- Mike Mearls
    FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall. -- Mike Mearls
    you happen to say that 4E reminds you of the reasons you decided against a career as a special-Ed teacher--noted rpg author Darrin Drader

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    next session june 26th
    Story Hour

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    so this session is a go. it will mark the 7th anniversary of the campaign.

highest lvl PC is 5th.
    Story Hour

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    july 31st get together before Gen Con.

maybe even before then if we can meet up for lunch or dinner.
    Story Hour

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    december saw the end for the original campaign

new campaign kicks off this sunday. jan 8, 2012

5pm to 10pm

exploration campaign.

8 ships set sail for fame, fortune, and glory in a new world.
    Story Hour

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    Session 2 is Jan 22 at 5pm

in the new world...

fighting off a predator
    Story Hour

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    just a reminder we are gaming tomorrow. 5pm to 10pm
    Story Hour

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    Gaming soon.
    Still looking for interested players.
    Story Hour

Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

Ignore diaglo
    Was hoping to game this Sunday. but it looks like that game will have to take place in Deliverance country. Clayton, GA 30525.

So next session potentially there or on the 15th at the normal place 5pm - 10pm
    Story Hour

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast