Lord of the Hives Is Now Available for Download

Because of generous pledges from supporters of the Threat Detected and Threats From Gallifrey Podcast, I’m proud to release the Lord of the Hives Star Wars Saga Delve to the public.
For the past four or five years, myself and two other wonderful GMs ran this at Buffalo area conventions plus GenCon. It involves one mission, involving an Imperial assault on Geonosis, after the dominant leader announces the Geonosians will no longer be Imperial slave Q Division. They’ll sell their weapons, droids and prototypes to whoever has the credits. Desperate bounty hunters and the Rebel Alliance quickly set up meetings with the Geonosians. As everyone’s assembled, the attack begins.
Play at one of three tables: pilots, rebels and scum and villainy. Three original adventures, all affecting one another and determining how difficult the adventure becomes for everyone in general. There are three acts, all run on a stopwatch for an hour apiece. During those hours, the teams must accomplish goals to ensure their survival and escape.
Play Han Solo flying the Millennium Falcon, Chewbacca acting as Princess Leia’s bodyguard, or even Bossk wielding a flamethrower. Be Luke Skywalker in an X-Wing dogfighting Darth Vader. Be Aurra Siing clashing lightsabers with Starkiller. This is the ultimate Star Wars adventure, where everything’s on the table and there’s no tomorrow.
I’ve provided all pregens and modules, plus my original modules. Some maps from Armored Cartographer and Maps of Mastery will be needed for play. Many, many minis or tokens will also be needed, but can easily be made using internet art and rptools’s token tool.
Thank you again to everyone who supported Threat Detected Podcast, the longest running Star Wars Actual Play Podcast, still bringing you radio drama style AP of the Dawn of Defiance Campaign. Visit www.misdirectedmark.com to hear the show. Also, support Threat Detected and Threats From Gallifrey by pledging at www.patreon.com/garrettcrowe.
Now for the good stuff. Get your Lord of the Hives fix at https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6sr6u94gi6hsc/For_publish
Again, thank you for your continued support.
Garrett Crowe

Remove ads