DRAGON+ #3

dd.stevenson

Super KY
2 out of 5 rating for DRAGON+ #3

I resent them leveraging the old magazine brands to push advertisements for fourth-rate video games.But the price is right, I guess.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
4 out of 5 rating for DRAGON+ #3

Unlike other reviewers, I've had no issues with stability. The app has never crashed. Also, I find navigation to be intuitive and fluid. Perhaps I used to reading e-zines on my iPhone, but this is as good as, if not better than, most. I especially appreciate how Dragon+ is taking advantage of the mobile plat form and linking to videos, podcasts, and other content. Also, between issues, you can use the app to provide a feed of new WoTC articles and content. Unlike other reviewers who stated that they would rather read on their computer, I hate reading e-zines on a laptop or desktop. Every e-zine that I've subscribed to that required a laptop or tablet to read has eventually gone unread. On my phone, however, I can read an article standing in line, on the airplane, or random downtime at home. I like the fiction content and hope they provide more. I also really enjoy reading about the cover art. They are doing some very cool things with their cover art and reading about the artists and their processes is something I really enjoy. I would like to see more content and the ability for freelancers to submit content for consideration, but considering that this is a free app providing free content, the quality is quite good.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases