(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Draco

First Post
[edit]- it appears you wanted serpenteye to roll the d100.

Also, on the battlefield, the energies of thousands of undead are now siphoned off to a) keep vecna from escaping & b)add strength to Kas himself in his duel with the demon-lich

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Edena,

The forces from Sahfung haven't been fighting Zindia alone; I said that my forces from Erypt would attack at their side as soon as they would attack! And someone else (Alyx?) has troops there as well!

JohnBrown

First Post
Edena!!!! Very Improtant!!!!

Based on the email you just sent me the attack is called off!!!

It never took place!!!!

Last edited:

Bonedagger

First Post
:) Well I have had a few difficulties trying to explain some of his later actions but yes. Of cause. Why would he take a chance like this. He only wanted to weaken Kas. Not suffer himself. He already have other plans that will deal with Kas. No. Vecna care not for feelings like honor and courage. He just want to get the job done as efficient as possible.

Darkness

Rhialto said:

Seeing as you're presently losing battles, yes.
I'm losing battles? I'm just starting to engage in one...

Edena? Did I miss something?

Last edited:

Darkness

Rhialto said:

Sorry about that...

But, yes, you are included...
Ok. What do you have to offer? E-mail me, if possible.

IC: "The emissaries of the Scarlet Brotherhood are welcome. We are looking forward to trading with them."

OOC: We'll watch them closely and magically, though. :p

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
the energies of the thousands of undead i siphoned off to prevent you from escaping & to add to my power during the battle might have something to say about you leaving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads