(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Arrival of Vecna's 50 million strong force in Nyrond stops Kas's 5 million from going to the aid of the Dark Union.
In what must be the strangest twist in this war yet, Vecna is aiding the good guys!

However, the Legions of Kas are no pushovers, and they HATE THE LEGIONS OF KAS with a hate that borders on madness.

They turn about face, dig in, and let the Legions of Vecna have it with everything they've got.

Even outnumbered 10 to 1, it's an awesome battle ... an enormous fight.

The Legions of Kas summon up all the Planars they can, and they use the unfortunate, hapless city of Rel Mord (and other captured Nyrondese cities) as bastions of defense.

Within hours, much of Nyrond is in flames, with the crops smashed and forests blasted, the landscape littered with bodies as far as the eye can see.

The God Emperor of the Dark Union realizes that he has been betrayed by a lot of people.
The offer of the Hellmaster to ally is small comfort to him, as his vast army continues it's fight.

The Lost Elves prove unusually successful, as they cleave a bloody path through the forces of good, striking down hero and mage alike.
It seems they are all but unstoppable.
They prove to be the best allies the God Emperor has.

Uvenelei

First Post
Priority is given to retrieving Philidor's body, or to destroying it. He will be brought back via True Ressurection at a convienient time.

Bonedagger

First Post
Vecna sends out a message to all creatures.
"I am not the one destroying your lands. I seek only to kill the destroyer. Stay out of my way or I will consider you a threat and deal with you accordingly."

Mr. Draco

First Post
i thought adnastercorian was fighting WITH us, not AGAINST us. oh well...

by the way, if/when vecna shows up, Kas with his elite guard teleports into the area of vecna himself and attacks him with all possible strength. We will not stop till he dies! Also, thousands of the legion's undead are siphoned off by mages (whichever ones are available) to lend strength to Kas during the fight.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
In the wild coast, Kaldin's force continues to attack the shade forces. A message is sent to the Kevoland Leauge and the united Uleks asking for help.

In the flinty hills, the dark Swamp horde goes on a defensive stance, refusing to give up an inch of ground. Shamans of the force animate the dead of the fallen and throw them at there foes. But even so the battle looks grim...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Sorry about that, Anabstercorian.
I will rectify that mistake now.

Both Philidor and Tenser are killed, and Kas wins the battle, driving off the strike force.

With his attention thus cleared, Kas turns to aid his army in fighting Vecna.

- - -

The trouble that Rhialto has started escalates, and anarchy again hits the Kevellond League, the Baklunish Confederation, the Kingdom of Keoland, and - most importantly - the Eastern League.

The Dark Union does not fall into anarchy, because it's entire population is either gearing up for war or is at war.

This chaos enables the forces of the Dark Union to make headway into Urnst.

As news of the chaos at home hits, the Seldanoran Army and Nyrondese Army are thrown into confusion, which causes them to temporarily become ineffective militarily.
The Dark Union starts to win the great battle of the Flinty Hills.

A lot of officials, many of them major, are suddenly found dead across the Baklunish Confederation, the Kevellond League, the Kingdom of Keoland, and even in the Pomarj.
Surprisingly, nobody in the Scarlet Brotherhood dies at all ... isn't that strange ...

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
well, if it's possible we teleport near him. if not, as seems likely, the largest portion of the legions that we can bring together in a short time forms and begins a very VERY fast moving offensive towards the heart of the legions of Vecna, attempting to reach the demon-lich himself. Only when we reach him will the energies of the aforementioned undead be siphoned off to aid Kas.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases