(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 1 - WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Kas faces off against Vecna personally, according to the above statements.

Both you, Bonedagger, and you, Serpenteye, roll me a d100.

The result of that d100 will determine who won the battle.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Edena,

The forces from Sahfung haven't been fighting Zindia alone; I said that my forces from Erypt would attack at their side as soon as they would attack! And someone else (Alyx?) has troops there as well!

Rhialto

First Post
The Scarlet Brotherhood sends messengers to the various beleagured powers, offering to aid them in their hour of need, in return for trade agreements, and the right to operate unobstructed in their nation.

They swear, up and down, that no attempt will be made to violently seize control of the nation's government--all they desire now is peaceful coexistance.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Well?

Unless Vecna and Kas are breaking off ... roll me a d100, both of you!
You, Serpenteye, and you, Bonedagger.

Either that, or declare you are breaking off the confrontation.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Rhialto said:
The Scarlet Brotherhood sends messengers to the various beleagured powers, offering to aid them in their hour of need, in return for trade agreements, and the right to operate unobstructed in their nation.

They swear, up and down, that no attempt will be made to violently seize control of the nation's government--all they desire now is peaceful coexistance.
I don't think that I'm a "beleagured power" but do you still send messengers to me?

Mr. Draco

First Post
working quickly, Kas sends this message to all across Oerth: "The time is at hand to end the shadow of evil. Vecna has appeared in battle! His forces even now are occupying Nyrond! Quickly, any who can help destroy him MUST DO SO!! This is a plea for help! Even if you are engaged in battle currently, you must turn your focus towards Vecna! Fight alongside those you oppose now if you must, but VECNA MUST BE DESTROYED!!" (These last words are sent with such power that they ring out painfully in the minds of all recieving the message, with these words, an image of the battlefield appears, accurate enough to allow easy teleportation to it)

P.S.- if necessary, the energy from several undead is siphoned off to power this message

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Kas faces off against Vecna personally, according to the above statements.

Both you, Bonedagger, and you, Serpenteye, roll me a d100.

The result of that d100 will determine who won the battle.

I do not have a d100. Does that mean I loose? :( ;) If I had one I would just kick myself if I fudged it in the wrong direction. Could you roll it?

To shift the odds we send everything that we can spare (not very much) to aid in the battle of the Flinty Hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases