Dark Days in Sion pbp ALL THINGS OOC

narayan

Explorer
Sorry for the delay...

Sorry for the delay everyone... weekends suck at work so I haven't got a post finished for anyone yet... but tomorrow night (Sunday) I should have at least one up. For one thing, I've been working on the design of The Red Sands Inn, which is far larger than Putyuk's. Should have that done tomorrow too.

Great posts btw, I'm very fortunate to have such players! :)

97mg

Explorer
We're fortunate to have a DM that loves us and does so much work on the game behind the scenes :). It's great to have Sion rolling again mate.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I've been trying to get this back, finally got back, and my inbox is hosed, can't even clean it out. I would be happy to get my character back going, if that's ok.

narayan

Explorer
I've been trying to get this back, finally got back, and my inbox is hosed, can't even clean it out. I would be happy to get my character back going, if that's ok.

Hey fangor!

My bad, I had assumed you were afk so I killed off your character last night in a post. :):):):):):) timing, but I suppose a do-over isn't out of the question if you prefer?

97mg

Explorer
Maybe we all "think" he's carked it, and he can crawl out from under the ruins..... help.... me.... *gasps for air* hehe :)

Remove ads