Blast Off With [WOIN] SPACE!

What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. Kickstarter backers should check their emails for special coupons which will let them obtain the two first official WOIN books from DTRPG or RPGNow. For everyone else, [WOIN] Space and the [WOIN] Starship Construction Manual are both now available in PDF with softcover versions coming very soon! While both require use of a WOIN core rulebook, you can also use them with the free Starter Kit released earlier this year in March, or the online WOIN Rules Reference Document on the official website.

Want to get started right away? You can either grab the free WOIN Starter Kit for a very simple expression of the rules, or here's a pro-tip: you can head over to the official website and use the free (and totally OGL) WOIN Rules Reference Document which contains most of the core rules! Using these books, you can build starships and engage in starship combat!

space.jpg

BLAST OFF INTO SPACE

This sourcebook for the What’s O.L.D. is N.E.W. roleplaying game system contains information on space and starship operations.

Astronomical information - scale, stars, spectral classifications, unusual stars, black holes, rogue planets, nebulae, anomalies, astroengineering.
Random space phenomena - from funnel clouds to quantum singularities; magnetars to wormholes.
Space travel - distance & time, setting assumptions, inner system travel, time dilation, types of FTL travel.
Starship combat - tactical (hex-based) and theatreof- the-mind space combat, Newtonian movement, two sample ships (the Murphy, and a Spartan Talon Class VI Scout).
Starship operations - ship classes and types, roles aboard a starship, using sensors, sickbays, tractor beams, transporters, and recreational facilities.

154678.jpg

BECOME A STARSHIP ENGINEER

The Starship Construction Manual enables you to design, build, and customize starships for use with the What’s O.L.D. is N.E.W. roleplaying game. Hundreds of components, from FTL engines to control computers, torpedo bays to particle beams, hangars to deflector shields, all combine to create vessels from the smallest yachts to the greatest battleships!

Additional advice on funding starships and specifications of nine well-known vessel types make this manual required reading at the Navy Academy.

Cool!

Grabbed the print of the starter set when it came out.

I take it there is still no chance to get into the kickstarter as a latecomer? I would really like to jump onto the print release bandwagon for his one.

Besides Fate Core, this is one of the few games that has interested me in years.

Yes, I'll keep asking. I'm annoyingly persistent that way.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, there's no way to get into the Kickstarter now. Sorry! But the products will be available to everybody - these ones are! :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A few photos of the Starship Construction Manual.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689298.995233.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689310.715930.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689319.939330.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689328.485293.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689298.995233.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689298.995233.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 252
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689310.715930.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689310.715930.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 241
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689319.939330.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689319.939330.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 237
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689328.485293.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440689328.485293.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 272

Let me know when dead tree editions become available. I'll be there.

Until then, I'll wait....

Petulantly...

While whining about how it's all so unfair.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases