[OT] Post Here, Save a Life

Talath

Explorer
Myself, Orion Cooper, in cooperation with the Make A Wish Foundation, have come up with a way to save a life that costs you nothing and puts some money in my pocket.

A representative from the Make A Wish Foundation will be monitoring this thread - every time you post to this thread, they will donate five cents towards a "Stop Orion From Reproducing" fund. By posting here and stopping me from reproducing, you save the life of my unborn child from experiencing life as an overweight nerd and dork, who will probably never get to first base.

The money I earn from your posts will be used to pay for contraceptives and, eventually, a vasectomy.

Thank you for your time, and I hope we can work together to make my world a better place by not having children.

pennywiz

First Post
A real gamer would just cut his own berries off with a rusty knife and have done with it now, wouldn't he?

wimp

j/k
:D

KnowTheToe

First Post
If you're such a dork then we shouldn't worry about your seed hitting its mark.

Now if you were raising money for chips and pop, or even beer, then we would have something.

Larry Fitz

First Post
Talath, I have good news, and I have bad news.

The bad news is times are tough and nobody's going to support Make a Wish's Vasectomy fund this year.

The Good News is my friend Colonel Playdoh saw your last Troll thread and is willing to come to California and cut the offending dangling participles clean off at no charge.

:mad:

PS Just kidding, as far as I know GG is nowhere near your place in CA with a relatively sharp object.... as far as I know.....

Remove ads