OOTS 1005

Dioltach

Legend
I like how Roy is actually showing he can multitask: fight *and* give a speech, like he said.

Also, once the other priests discover that Durkula has been on a murder spree, will they be allowed to join the fight?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I don't know, but there is that strange empty call for ushers in that one frame. I would say it does not look favorable.

Scorpio616

First Post
Also, once the other priests discover that Durkula has been on a murder spree, will they be allowed to join the fight?
Nope. they have no protections in the agreements. They were basically horderves due to not having a god.
Did Durkula kill all of the attendants/ushers?
Perhaps if the two he chugged were the only ones inside.
Looks like a Wall of Force, or something, in that frame (?)
I'd suspect that's the barrier if passed your god's vote is no longer counted. That's why it has the godly golden glow.

Last edited:

delericho

Legend
Well, that's it. If Durkon can adopt gaseous form, he wins - Roy can't force him out of the room, and he can't kill him. And do we really think he'll change Durkon's mind?

That said...

Did Durkula kill all of the attendants/ushers?

I do wonder: maybe those attendant priests Durkon killed returned as vampires and they killed all the attendants, ushers, and the priests of the demigods? That seems a very OotS thing to do - have the bad guys undone by their own evil deeds.

MarkB

Legend
Well, that's it. If Durkon can adopt gaseous form, he wins - Roy can't force him out of the room, and he can't kill him.

If Durkula has simply adopted Gaseous Form voluntarily, he's no harder to hit than he was before - in fact, his armour and shield no longer protect him.

If he's been dropped to 0hp, then he automatically assumes Gaseous Form and attempts to escape. That's good - Roy wants him to leave. However, if that really is a Force effect barring the way out in panel 7, escape may not be an option even in gaseous form.

He's also lost his supernatural abilities and his ability to cast most Cleric spells.

delericho

Legend
Ah. Good spot.

Edit: there's still a problem, though: Durkon can simply move to the centre of the room and hover near the ceiling - well out of Roy's reach. Given that he has no ranged weapons and no ability to fly, he's screwed.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases