D&D 5E A Collection of Guides - A Library of Character Builds

G

Guest 6801328

I'd love to see some guides that didn't simply rate everything by color but offered ideas for how to use the abilities effectively, including how to synergize with other classes and other effects. The ratings are rather subjective, and cannot convey all the caveats and conditions in one dimension.

Lucas Yew

Explorer
Um, I remember that the Useful Spell List guide successfully moved in here, but the link for this isn't updated (it used to be functional in this thread's clone in the old evecuation board).

kadeworld

First Post
Hello everyone.

New to forum posting here, but ocasional lurker. I was wondering, I had saved to my bookmarks a guide for "The Unwise Cleric" that I used to create a character a couple of months ago for a game that never actually happened. The idea still appeals to me but I can't find that particular build guide. When I use the url I had saved it says: "You do not have permission to access this page."
I can't find it anywhere in the forums.

I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction to find this build guide or tell me if I'm missing something and there is a reason for this.
Thx

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I was wondering, I had saved to my bookmarks a guide for "The Unwise Cleric" that I used to create a character a couple of months ago for a game that never actually happened. The idea still appeals to me but I can't find that particular build guide. When I use the url I had saved it says: "You do not have permission to access this page."
I can't find it anywhere in the forums.

Welcome!

I'd appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction to find this build guide or tell me if I'm missing something and there is a reason for this.

ENWorld had a massive database crash and the restore was bad, so it went to a several month old backup and anything newer was lost.

I remember (and contributed) to that thread, but unfortunately we don't have it around any more. I suggest starting a new thread about it, putting in what you remember or have saved, and see if others help rebuild.

Remove ads