D&D 5E A Collection of Guides - A Library of Character Builds

pukunui

Legend
[MENTION=44754]Leugren[/MENTION]: No worries. I'd be fine with him turning the whole thing over to you. I only did it because that was the one guide I really didn't want to lose, and I didn't realize you were active over here. I guess I should've waited. LOL.

Leugren

First Post
[MENTION=44754]Leugren[/MENTION]: No worries. I'd be fine with him turning the whole thing over to you. I only did it because that was the one guide I really didn't want to lose, and I didn't realize you were active over here. I guess I should've waited. LOL.

Well, gauging from my post count since 2006, I'd say "active" is a mild overstatement! I tend to lurk here more than anything, but with the WOTC forums going away, I expect that will change.

TheBigHouse

Explorer
Don't worry about copying over my wizard guide "Arrive on Time". I already published the google docs link and I will be reposting it here once i get a chance.

mellored

Legend
IMO:

1: Save all the guides: Copy all the guides to the temp forum. Then lock them.

2: Give credit: Find the original user, let him copy from the temp form under his own name, and unlock it.
2b: If no one comes to claim it, (say... by December), move it over anyways, giving credit in the title but keeping it locked.

3: Clean up: Delete the temp thread / forum.

Noctem

Explorer
I agree with mellored. That sounds like a solid plan. I copied over my guide from the 5e forums to the temp forum here. More and more people are doing the same so hopefully we can get things figured out before the wipe.

Remove ads