D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

dave2008

Legend
I have added the Great Wyrm metallic dragons. In the process I revised the ancient and wyrm metallic dragons and did some minor updates to the chromatic dragons.

Up Next:
Bahamut and the Dragon Hall of Fame!

Quartz

Hero
I've just been reading the Demogorgon and Grazzt entries and have spotted two minor issues. You refer to the former as Dagon under Bonus action; for the latter, Wave of Sorrow should always be capitalised.

dave2008

Legend
I've just been reading the Demogorgon and Grazzt entries and have spotted two minor issues. You refer to the former as Dagon under Bonus action; for the latter, Wave of Sorrow should always be capitalised.

Hmm, are you looking at the PDF or the website? My current version has Dagon removed, but sometimes I don't update the website with minor items like that. EDIT: I just checked and it is wrong on the PDF. I will get it updated. Thank you for catching that.

I'm not sure about Wave of Sorrow. The swords name is really: Angdrelve. I've capitalized it for now, but I should probably replace it with Angdrelve.

Thank you for your eagle eyes!

dave2008

Legend
I have updated Shen, the Dragon of Doom, in the Dragon Hall of Fame. I intended to add him with the last batch, but I forgot.

Up next:
Bahamut and more Dragon Hall of Fame!

Quartz

Hero
Can I suggest a minor tweak for Mordenkainen's Staff of Fiery Power? Rather than specify attunement requiring an 18th level wizard, how about changing that to an arcane spellcaster with a Proficiency Bonus of +6? That way a fire-related Warlock or sorceror could use it. Or a spellcaster with a Proficiency Bonus of +6 and the ability to cast fire spells so a cleric with the Fire domain could use it? A further requirement might be Elemental Adept: Fire (which you've already given to M).

Are the 1/Rest powers 1 per Short Rest or 1 per Long Rest? I'm guessing the former, but you might want to make it crystal clear.

dave2008

Legend
Can I suggest a minor tweak for Mordenkainen's Staff of Fiery Power? Rather than specify attunement requiring an 18th level wizard, how about changing that to an arcane spellcaster with a Proficiency Bonus of +6? That way a fire-related Warlock or sorceror could use it. Or a spellcaster with a Proficiency Bonus of +6 and the ability to cast fire spells so a cleric with the Fire domain could use it? A further requirement might be Elemental Adept: Fire (which you've already given to M).

I will definitely think about that. I need to probably learn more about Elminster before I can make that call. But I like that line of thinking.

Are the 1/Rest powers 1 per Short Rest or 1 per Long Rest? I'm guessing the former, but you might want to make it crystal clear.

No, it is standard 5e language. It means once per short or long rest. So, once per any rest.

Thank you for the comments!

Remove ads