Adventurers League Resources

kalani

First Post
Major Update.
I have added numerous new entries to the resources list, and changed the formatting for ease of reading.

Regarding DM Logsheets: I am aware of the permissions issue. I will address this in the next update.

kalani

First Post
Minor Update: I have moved my custom DM logsheet and Character Logsheet to a google drive. The links should now work for everyone. Thank you for your patience with the inaccessable DM logsheet due to permissions.

P.S: Does anyone know how to deal with the spacing issues in Enworlds BBCode? I really don't like how they add a blank line before/after starting a bullet list as it looks messy and unprofessional.

Last edited:

talosilus

First Post
Minor Update: I have moved my custom DM logsheet and Character Logsheet to a google drive. The links should now work for everyone. Thank you for your patience with the inaccessable DM logsheet due to permissions.

P.S: Does anyone know how to deal with the spacing issues in Enworlds BBCode? I really don't like how they add a blank line before/after starting a bullet list as it looks messy and unprofessional.

Can access the DM Logsheet, but cannot access the Custom Character Logsheet.

kalani

First Post
That's weird as they are both in the same Google drive, same permissions. Anyone else having problems with the link (which I have triple tested to work for me even when not signed in to google+). What browser?

kalani

First Post
Shrugs. This isn't a request thread, but if someone wants to make a form-fillable version of the character sheet - feel free and I will link to it.

Remove ads