D&D 4E 4e handbook links. If someone wants to help move them.

Sigma 7

First Post
I just copied over the Cruel Lullabies Bard guide... Copy-paste keeps the color code, but the spoiler tags and certain headers seem to cause formatting and TOC issues.

Love to view the source and make changes manually...

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Also, any way to move smiles?

Enworld's selections seems to be a bit sparse.

Enworld has a few of them hidden in the [More] link, including a bunch of icons for 4e powers.

:bmelee::branged::area::close::melee::1::2::3::4::5::6:

But you are probably looking for something more specific, best bet would be to get a few pictures of the ones you want and ask the Mods for them.

Ferghis

First Post
mello, what do the asterisks mean?

I just copied over the Cruel Lullabies Bard guide... Copy-paste keeps the color code, but the spoiler tags and certain headers seem to cause formatting and TOC issues.

Love to view the source and make changes manually...

We might be able to convince the mods to adapt some of the more common code, such as the spoiler tags.

Veep

First Post
I'll be moving Thrill of the hunter (Ranger) and To Strive, to Seek, to Find, and Not to Yield (Seeker) In the next days. May do more later on if no one picks up the slack :p

borg286

Explorer
I got DPR king candidates converted into this thread. It'll be quite a while for me to convert all the candidate posts. Unlike a handbook that only takes 1-5 posts, I have a hundred or so, and a few candidates that are a few posts due to how elaborate they are.

Veep

First Post
Seeker and Ranger have been moved over, i'll start on the fighter now and see what else I can do later on.

I'll probably edit the topics a tiny bit more later to improve readability, but moving them over is more important right now :)

Just to keep things under control

Nibelung is moving all of the leader guides.
Offoy is moving Rogue and Psion.

I'll work on moving all the other defender guides now and have already moved over seeker, ranger, fighter and the Seeker/Ranger hybrid guide.

Battlemind
Cavalier Knight
Paladin
Swordmage
Warden

I'm tackling the controllers now, minus Psion.

Bladesinger
Druid-
Hunter

Invoker
Seeker
Wizard

Last edited:

Nibelung

First Post
I believe every main class topic from 4e has already been passed, except Rogue, Psion (both because Offoy called dibs) and the essential classes other than Warpriest and Elementalist.

I passed too the threads I myself believe are useful for me. This includes the CharOp Manifesto, the Stormwind Fallacy, the Art of Defending/Striking/Leading, CO tricks, Deity Optimization, and the familiar/mount guides.

Remove ads