D&D 5E [GUIDE] Arrive on Time - A General Guide to Wizardry

kobo1d

First Post
You could mention the incredible synergy of Deep Gnome Abjurer with Svirvneblin Magic. At will Nondetection to charge 6hp of ward per action! And all three options are good on their own so the cost is pretty low.

Arryn

Explorer
I just wanted to point out that the Tiefling variants from SCAG make this a much more desirable race for Wizards. Take Feral for the Dex bump and swap out Infernal Legacy for Wings and you've got something going.

mellored

Legend
I just wanted to point out that the Tiefling variants from SCAG make this a much more desirable race for Wizards. Take Feral for the Dex bump and swap out Infernal Legacy for Wings and you've got something going.
Not much different from Aarakocra. Slower but with fire resist.

NADRIGOL

Explorer
I feel like +1 int, +2 dex, fly speed, fire resist, and darkvision is enough to push them to blue. Thoughts?

I agree with Blue. It should be noted that, in comparison with Aarakocra, although the fly speed is slower, there is no armor restriction. So This could be a cool flying tank build. Fighter 1/2 / Abjurer X with Defense Style, a Shield, and Half Plate... Cruising the skies with his Ward, mirror image, maybe Blur/Haste. I like the idea. You could even let the dex bump be a free dex 10 and wear plate.

TheBigHouse

Explorer
I agree with Blue. It should be noted that, in comparison with Aarakocra, although the fly speed is slower, there is no armor restriction. So This could be a cool flying tank build. Fighter 1/2 / Abjurer X with Defense Style, a Shield, and Half Plate... Cruising the skies with his Ward, mirror image, maybe Blur/Haste. I like the idea. You could even let the dex bump be a free dex 10 and wear plate.

Or bladesinger with booming blade :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases