Looking for D&D 5th Edition Gamers in the Lichfield UK area

jontheman

Game designer
I'd like to DM a new D&D 5th Edition group with an aim to play a long involved campaign, 3-4 players, two games a month, anywhere within 5-10 miles of Lichfield. I don't have a location to game in so any suggestions welcome.

The game will be Birthright/Game of Thrones/grim fantasy, so serious gamers please. I'm easy on the choice of campaign world, and this is somethign we can create as a group. In fact, if you're an existing group looking for a DM then so much the better.

IM me if you're interested.

ANGELIS187

First Post
I'd like to DM a new D&D 5th Edition group with an aim to play a long involved campaign, 3-4 players, two games a month, anywhere within 5-10 miles of Lichfield. I don't have a location to game in so any suggestions welcome.

The game will be Birthright/Game of Thrones/grim fantasy, so serious gamers please. I'm easy on the choice of campaign world, and this is somethign we can create as a group. In fact, if you're an existing group looking for a DM then so much the better.

Hey Jon. Are you still looking for people to play?

BarryW

First Post

Also wondering if a Lichfield group was formed. Only ever played 1e. Just picked up 5e

KARRACTIKUZ

First Post

Hi Jon, Lichfield based, looking for a game exactly like the one you described 8 years ago! Do you still DM?

Cheers,

Adam

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases