How Do You Get Your Players To Stay On An Adventure Path?

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I can see and understand his view. It's okay to play that way. However, for him to pretend that the game wasn't intended to be a coopperative game where the players and DM create a shared story or that improv isn't involved, is absurd. Every edition says otherwise in print and Gygax from his own mouth.
I wanted to come back and apologize to you. I not proud of the behavior in some of my posts in this thread to you. I understand you have a very different point of view, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't come to this forum. Please do.

I'm not saying I agree with you, I think we can agree to disagree, but reading back I could have taken a moment to think and should have been nicer. I'm sorry.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I wanted to come back and apologize to you. I not proud of the behavior in some of my posts in this thread to you. I understand you have a very different point of view, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't come to this forum. Please do.

I'm not saying I agree with you, I think we can agree to disagree, but reading back I could have taken a moment to think and should have been nicer. I'm sorry.

Wow. Thank you very much for that. I wasn't in any danger of going to another forum, but I appreciate what you said.

Remove ads