Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. just released their first 2+ minute promo

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
It's back! And it's still as awesome as I remember. :) Ward maybe be dead, but what's inside him now is so much freakier.

Daisy and the team are just plain kick butt.

New SHIELD is at least getting some acknowledgement. I just wonder if that will play out in Captain America 3: Civil War or not.

Mostly I'm just glad to have my friends and the awesome back. :)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
It's back! And it's still as awesome as I remember. :) Ward maybe be dead, but what's inside him now is so much freakier.

Daisy and the team are just plain kick butt.

New SHIELD is at least getting some acknowledgement. I just wonder if that will play out in Captain America 3: Civil War or not.

Mostly I'm just glad to have my friends and the awesome back. :)

I liked it too. Macks role is good as is the banter between Mockingbird and err 'the other guy'. Its a pity that May is getting sidelined though. I really like the new role for Glen Talbot and what that means for SHEILD Operations and do hope that carries through to the movie. I also like that they're adding powers and setting up an international team

also is Ward an Inhuman or something else?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
also is Ward an Inhuman or something else?

The thing inside him which has been confirmed as inhuman and draws its references from Secret Warriors character, Hive, is inhuman. It might even be stronger than most Inhumans seen or talked about in or out of comics. Stronger than Black Bolt? Probably not, but certainly I'd imagine it being as old as the Royal Family itself.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases