D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Greyhawk, City of Thieves

Schmoe

Adventurer
"So be it. Let's move on quickly and see if we can make it to the hostel safely." Helmut heads back to the road and continues on, actively scanning the rocks for signs of ambush.

OOC:
[roll0]

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]Helmut Krauthammer
Passive Perception = 11
Initiative Modifier = +1
[/sblock]

Sezarious

Explorer
With his composure returned, John heads on after Helmut, though he keeps his eyes peeled for danger. He pats horse on the shoulder again "I'm sorry for being stupid my friend. I did not want to lead you to danger. I'll make it up to you somehow". John does not blink at the return of the flask, its contents half empty. It is expected that Half-Orcs will drink more. Many have a greater muscle mass than the average human, and generally speaking, most of them knew how to put an ale or two away. The best thing about a half-Orc John knew however is that they make the most loyal of friends and this was something he did not want to abuse.

Oh, I'm sure you'll find a way to get him killed somehow Johnny boy. Don't you worry yourself. Don't you doubt this, you are useless and a danger to all those around you. The sooner you realise that the better eeeheeheeheeheeheee!...

John ignored the voice and kept on walking.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases