Looking for players?

Trogdor1992

First Post
Anyone looking for new players for 3.5 games? I have alot of spare time and I'm looking to get into a game with regular activity, just let me know here.

Chuckfar

First Post
Anyone looking for new players for 3.5 games? I have alot of spare time and I'm looking to get into a game with regular activity, just let me know here.

[MENTION=19322]Trog[/MENTION]odor1992 if you here anything please let me know I would like to game also!

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
I too would like to play in a 3.5 game. The 2 that I am in seem to have died. I would prefer a beginning or lower level campaign as I have been away from D&D for a while and i need to re-familiarize myself better.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
What kind of game you are looking for dear?

Truly, anything active. I am not at all familiar with 5.0 or pathfinder but have virtual copies of 3.0 & 3.5. I am more interested in story and role-play, so I have no need to be completely versed in the DM guides as long as a GM is willing to work with me on technical gaps.

I also wrote my own system and am always looking for more players. The 2.0 version is still in beta and I would love to have players of different backgrounds play so that I can look for any gaps, omissions, or needed tweaks.

The Joker

First Post
still looking for a DM? im well versed and willing to dust off my online RPing skills and run a game. all skill levels and alignments welcome.

i know this is an old post but im hoping to gather enough players to run at lease one party.

Last edited:

Remove ads