D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

DMAesh

Explorer
I agree that he has returned before, but it is really difficult to keep up momentum when we keep getting stalled like this. :( I will give him a few more days to respond so that we can discuss this with him.

DMAesh

Explorer
[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], [MENTION=6801671]SunGold[/MENTION], [MENTION=413]Uller[/MENTION], what shall we do? I know Sun suggested that it might be time to let this go and that was 2 weeks ago, while Justin was hoping that Uller would be back.

I think that we have been very patient.

SunGold

First Post
I'm not sure that there's anything to do. Uller's the DM and Uller's not here.

If you guys want to hold out hope for this game, keep on rockin'. But I'm in 3 other active PbPs now, so I don't even know whether I'd continue here if Uller resurfaced. Kinda wrote this one off.

In any case, you guys both clearly want this to continue, so I hope for your sakes that things pick back up here. :)

DMAesh

Explorer
I have generally lost hope that this will continue, but I feel back for Justin, since he seems to really want to hold out hope.

I have learned that long campaigns really do not work well for me. I think I have to stick with modules for PbP. :(

SunGold

First Post
Given how slow PbP is, I think modules are a way better idea (...she says, while in 2 other AP PbPs). But just because we didn't finish this, I wouldn't call it a total loss. It was fun while it lasted.

DMAesh

Explorer
I agree, I wish I could see how the relationships would have grown between the three of our PCs. I was really looking forward to seeing Gracklestugh, Blingdenstone, and Neverlight Grove.

Because I was so invested in Ezraen, I rebooted him for a face-to-face game that we just started last Saturday. He was so easy to create, backstory-wise, and so I couldn't let him go. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases