D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

SunGold

First Post
Interesting. Surana is definitely probing for the source of tension there. Insight check for his behavior during "training" sessions: genuine enjoyment, or trying too hard to fit in?

[roll0]

Zansy

Explorer
May as well. I'd also like to make a wisdom/intelligence check to see if the deep gnome with the gambling addiction has an angle. :p
[roll0]
[roll1]

Uller

Adventurer
Interesting. Surana is definitely probing for the source of tension there. Insight check for his behavior during "training" sessions: genuine enjoyment, or trying too hard to fit in?

[roll0]

Wow. Just. Wow.

Jorlan is a complete enigma to Surana. It's like their from different planets.

Uller

Adventurer
May as well. I'd also like to make a wisdom/intelligence check to see if the deep gnome with the gambling addiction has an angle. :p
[roll0]
[roll1]

With insight that's a 9...Still not enough to figure out what his angle might be. But enough to figure out that he's probably got a leg up somehow.

Whatever the animosity between Jorlan and other the drow is, it's probably just normal drow stuff. As far as Klep is concerned, they treat outsiders like jerks...they probably treat eash other like jerks too.

DMAesh

Explorer
Ah yes, the wonders of online rollers... :p I am really liking this pace and [MENTION=413]Uller[/MENTION]'s descriptions! I can't wait for our turn! ^_^

SunGold

First Post
I am so afraid to roll on anything that matters now. Was considering trying sleight of hand to steal a knife from the kitchens, but at this rate I'd probably just drop it and end up stabbing through my foot, pinning myself to the floor. Right as the guards happen to be walking by, of course.

Zansy

Explorer
I always imagine my orcs with this sort of deep Nigerian accent. If asked, Klep will gladly translate and help along. Should I roll Charisma? Could I add Performance to it?

Uller

Adventurer
I always imagine my orcs with this sort of deep Nigerian accent. If asked, Klep will gladly translate and help along. Should I roll Charisma? Could I add Performance to it?

What are you trying to translate?

You can make an insight check to see if you notice that Surana is helping you win the bet.

I'll answer the rest of your post later tonight or tomorrow AM.

Zansy

Explorer
I just stole a line from translate and used it in a song. :$ I put a link to the translation, but if someone were to ask in character what that phrase meant, he translates.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases