D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
It's fine, we can wait until tomorrow. I'm not sure if I will get the first post up this evening. I want everyone to have a chance to check out the house rules and have time to ask any other questions they may have.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm down with whatever. I'll be floating around this evening and tomorrow morning. Who am I kidding? I never leave this forum.

[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION], I'm sitting in my vehicle in the school parking lot. While I wait for my twins to exit, I'll go read through the RG to get an idea how we might link up. More from me in a bit.

Egon

First Post
I'm cool with whatever as well. I know I won't have any shared data with [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION], so I'm all good being the unknown quantity.

[MENTION=6800672]Egon[/MENTION], I'm reading Boddynock's background. Your writing style is familiar; I feel I've read it on the boards before, but can't place where. Well, anyway. It's a nicely written, grammatically sound background. I particularly appreciate that you alternate sentence length. I think good writing is concise, Spartan on descriptors. Yours is.

--Wendy

Last edited:

Boddynock is ready to go. And by ready, I mean "I'm looking forward to CB having nightmares thanks to my inclusion in the group".
You really have taken to this role with frightful glee, sir.

I'm kidding. I'm looking forward to it, too. I'm sure Boddynock will be one in a succession of gnomes to give Brue her comeuppance.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Which reminds me, [MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION] How much of Brue's recent misadventures do we know about? Or will that be covered in the introductory post?

Forged Fury

First Post
Some of it will be covered in the introductory post. With that said, Rowena is the height of discretion, so it would be up to Brue to really get into a lot of the details.

Remove ads