Star Wars 5th edition

Reef

Hero
Getting closer?

Yeh, if all that's holding the OP up is extra NPCs for the bestiary, I'd rather they release the rules and classes and such now. Extra NPCs types could always come later, or we could extrapolate them ourselves.

Not trying to sound whiny and entitled, but I hate the thought that the whole thing is ready to go, other than adding a few extra storm trooper types :).

famouswolfe

Explorer
Hello everyone! Sorry for the long silence, however it's time to post a long overdue update.

Status update:
Working on last minute class polishing (changing/revising a few class abilities that were over/under powered and/or just didn't make sense)
Putting finishing touches on enemies

Yet to do:
Compile everything into a PDF file and post links

ETA:
To Be Determined

Okay so, I'm so sorry guys, I keep promising a release date and it falls flat. This ended up being far more labor intensive than I originally anticipated, however I am determined to see things through. Having said that, I'm wondering if anyone out there would be willing to assist me in compiling the start PDF in order to speed things up? If you have some free time on your hands and are knowledgeable with 5th Edition and Saga Edition game mechanics please PM me. If we do end up working together, the most efficient way to handle this would be over Skype.

Thanks everyone, may the Force be with you.

Beau Hunt

First Post
Would be interested in helping as well. Have a group that wants to start an Star Wars campaign and was mulling over Saga Edition vs FFG. Not a fan of what I have seen with FFG. This looks promising.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases