Tabletop Gaming BG Music on Spotify, Google Play etc

mflayermonk

First Post
Does anyone have some favorite background music to play at the table that is available for streaming on Google Play (or other streaming services)?

The soundtracks are what I was using in the past but lately I've been looking for some ambient background music.
The Skyrim ambient background on youtube "Skyrim Atmospheres" is nice (this can be streamed commercial-free if you have a google play account).

Skylarks

First Post
My husband and I usually search for "epic battle music", "epic fantasy music", or "horror music" on YouTube, which turns up some good hour-long compilations. We're also both composers, and I have a plan to write my own RPG soundtrack at some point! :D

I also highly recommend a group called "Two Steps From Hell". The name sounds like a metal band, but they actually write amazingly beautiful orchestral soundtracks that sound like they could be straight out of Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean. You can also find their music on YouTube.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
"Future World Music" and "Two Steps from Hell" are both good BGM groups that can be found on Spotify and such like, or purchased from Amazon as MP3 digital downloads. (probably also available through Prime)
You might also look into Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate.

Remove ads