Hell's Invasion [Recruiting]

Sezarious

Explorer
I can generally respond within 2 or so days of your posts, though it may vary around new years eve. I'll have to think on an Ally. Originally I thought maybe Michael's occult friend, but he's in Australia. Unless he could be a pure knowledge contact only and I can work out a legwork/ resupply contact separately? Idk. Thoughts?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Originally I thought maybe Michael's occult friend, but he's in Australia. Unless he could be a pure knowledge contact only and I can work out a legwork/ resupply contact separately? Idk. Thoughts?
Once global infrastructure collapses, phoning a friend might not work so well. But an occult friend when you are already playing an occult character would just be more of the same, wouldn't it?

In the 6 months IC since the D-Day, there would be time to make new friends.

I have been working on some IC background from D-Day to game present, I have just not decided how/where to post it yet... Hmmm, maybe a read-only Google Doc linked in the Chapter 1 IC thread.

Sezarious

Explorer
The other thought I had is that maybe the injured cop we helped save could become a contact? In an apocalyptic setting, an ex-cop would be potentially competent in combat, first aid, Investigation and if he wasn't able to make criminal contacts his allies, he might know where some of their abandoned warehouses and operations are located to scavenge for weapons and ammo and so on. He could be a good all-rounder.

Otherwise, as you say, if I get a bit more information about the time between prologue and Chapter 1, then I might have a better base for a more interesting concept for a contact. No rush anyway.

Shayuri

First Post
Several ideas for my part.

Mari is one possibility. The agent-in-charge is another one. Ren's dad potentially even, though I think he works better as a more remote figure...seen through his influence more from his presence.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION]; are you still with us?

The other thought I had is that maybe the injured cop we helped save could become a contact? In an apocalyptic setting, an ex-cop would be potentially competent in combat, first aid, Investigation and if he wasn't able to make criminal contacts his allies, he might know where some of their abandoned warehouses and operations are located to scavenge for weapons and ammo and so on. He could be a good all-rounder.
I suppose a cop and a paramedic might not be bad choices.

Mari is one possibility. The agent-in-charge is another one. Ren's dad potentially even, though I think he works better as a more remote figure...seen through his influence more from his presence.
Not sure what Mari would bring to the table. Definitely the Agent Falcone is possible. I was looking at using her for an NPC to provide a shooter that might help out in combat.

Btw, I am still having computer issues. (ready to shoot Windows 10)
Gaming updates are hard to deal with in the little time I have between family time and fighting with uncooperative electronics. It might be Jan 4th before I get back to some normalcy.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry, with some recent family issues this week on top of my already busier schedule with the new job, I am going to have to trim some games away. With what looks like some early attrition already, I think this one will have to be dropped from my schedule. Thanks for playing even this short time.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Shayuri, I do feel bad… I will not promise anything, but I could resume this in a month or two. There is another alternative if you are willing to do it freeform and on another site.

Remove ads