Hell's Invasion [Recruiting]

Shayuri

First Post
Uh...okay, then I'm COMPLETELY confused. I was actually confused the post before last, because it sounded from your description like Renata had gone into the RA's room when I hadn't said she was doing that, but I sort of let it slide and just went with it.

But now I'm lost. When did Mari go into the RA's room? Where was Renata when she saw all this?

Eeeee...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I posted:
Mari stayed behind and called out as Renata went down the hall. "She left her door open, maybe the key is in there"

She entered the RA's dorm room to look for it.

The chaos of girls was scattering them all over. Some followed after Renata, a few tried to take refuse in the corners away from the windows or back in the dorm rooms... maybe to hide under their beds with pillows over their heads.

Renata looked outside.

So Mari is in the RA's Room. Renata went where you posted she did, looking out the door at the end of the building. You also have a handful of school girls with Renata.

Shayuri

First Post
Huh, ok...sorry about that then. I totally misread your post. It looked to me like Mari stayed put, and Renata went into the RA's room instead of to the door...which was messing with my mind a lot. :)

I'll edit my post then. Thanks!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Apologies, [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]. It seems like this game fell through the cracks for me. I only have one post in - I think I'd like to step out rather than try and pick up where I left off.

Happy gaming!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, so we are down to 3 PCs. That is well within the number I was looking for. I will probably use an NPC or two to help flush things out as required.

How are we coming on your initial character generation, Shayuri?

Shayuri

First Post
Renata Hodges

Strength: Good
Agility: Above Average
Health: Above Average
Perception: Average
Wisdom: Average
Luck: Below Average

Trained Skills
Climb
Intimidate
Knowledge Civics - Trained
Knowledge Popular Culture - Trained
Perform (Guitar)
Stealth (Combines Hide and Move Silently)
Survival
Swim
Unarmed Combat (includes Brawl and Combat Martial Arts)
Firearms Weapon Skill (semi-automatic, single shot)

I'm envisioning her high Strength rating as partially supernaturally-fuelled...not the result of big ol' muscles, but of cheaty physically channeled magical potential?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases